Chapter 105

Chapter 105 is all evidence.

    Li Qian slapped the table excitedly and stood up. Jiang Can raised his eyebrows and looked at him without words. Said.

    "Dad never said that heirs are not heirs, Mr. Li, where did you hear this gossip? Oh no, it seems that Dad said something in front of Aunt Ting and Jiang Yan..."

    "Jiang Can , You dared to talk nonsense on the strength of your own just after your father was hospitalized, right? You betrayed the Jiang family back then, and you came back licking your face, and you were thinking about the property of the Jiang family!"

    Listening to Jiang Can's words, Bai Yuting always She felt like she knew something, so she immediately interrupted her, and Bai Yuting didn't dare to let Jiang Can continue.

    "Abandon? Huh..."

    Just when Jiang Can was about to refute, the doorman of the conference room knocked. Jiang Can checked the time, guessing that it was Yan's time when they came back.

    Jiang Can stood up straight, tidied up his clothes, stepped forward and opened the door. Sure enough, Yan Shi brought Qian Wen and his assistant back together.

    "Bai Ming, come in too."

    After inviting these people to come in, Jiang Can called out to Bai Ming, who was already waiting by the side. When Jiang Can called him, he immediately followed in.

    When everyone saw the police, the notary office, and JA's former queen lawyer, all the senior executives couldn't sit still.

    "Deputy Director Jiang, you, what are you going to do? Why are all the lawyers and police here?"

    "Bosses, don't be nervous, everyone is here today, so let's not waste time, everyone should be a witness."

    Jiang Can walked up to Qian Wen, looked at the three documents Qian Wen handed over, and turned around:

    " You may not know that all the shares held by Mr. Jiang have been transferred to my name three months ago. Of course, we are 'natural' father and daughter, so it doesn't matter if the shares are given or not."

    With that said, Jiang Can threw the first share transfer in his hand on the conference table. The high-level people opened up to each other to see what happened, and knew that what Jiang Can said was true.

    "Secondly, this is a divorce agreement, Aunt Ting, this is the first gift my dad and I gave you for your freedom."

    "What, what?"

    Bai Yuting snatched the other two from Jiang Can's hand. One is the divorce agreement that Jiang Can mentioned, and the other is the remaining will made by Jiang's father.

    Bai Yuting read everything in disbelief. Jiang's father's autograph was on the last page of each document.

    "How did this happen, how did this happen? Why did he divorce me? I have been in the Jiang family for more than 20 years, and I have given birth to such a good son for the Jiang family. Divorce? Impossible!"

    "Bai Yuting, you How many things you have done to my father, do you really not know in your heart? When you dreamed back at midnight, would you really not be afraid because of the bad things you did?

    When you married into my family, how did you act in front of my father? You acted differently in front of you, and you acted differently behind your back. How did you ever really treat me as your daughter? No, no, even if you only regard me as the daughter of your friend's family, such a glance will not appear today. "