Starboy 💫(Wilmon)

Ship: Simon x Wilhem
Timeline: n/a
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: none

—————————————————————————

"That's the Big Dipper, and that's the-" Simon stopped mid sentance, looking over at his boyfriend to see him not listening at all.

"Wille.." Simon whined, turning on his side to look at the prince.

Wilhem smirked softly. "Simme.." he whined back teasingly.

Simon pouted slightly. "Are you even listening to me?"

Wilhem couldn't bother lying so he shook his head and couldn't contain the smile at his boyfriends pout.

Simon whined again and looked Wilhem up and down while the blonde continued to stare at him.

"What are you thinking about?"

The question caught Willie off guard, but he managed to regain his composure and answer. "How you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

Wilhem loved the way Simons tan cheeks turned red when he complimented the curly haired boy.

"Wille, you say that everytime I see you." Simon hid his face in his hands.

Wille furrowed his eyebrows and took Simons hands away from his face. "Because it's true."

"How can you think that..?"

Wille intertwined their fingers and stared at Simon. "Because it's true."

"Agree to disagree." Simon refuses to meet his eyes.

Wilhem lifts their hands to kiss the back of Simon's, blushing himself when Simon smiled that smile he loved.

Simon looks up at Willie, scooting closer and running a hand through his hair. Wilhem leans into Simme's touch and stares down at his lips.

Simon leans in to kiss Wilhem, holding the sides of his face while Wille held a grip on his waist and held him closer.

They kissed for about a minute or so before pulling back and leaning their foreheads together.

"Do you think we'll get married when we're older?" Simon laid on the blanket under them and stared at him.

"Probably, is that something you'd want?" Willie leaned on his elbow to see Simon's face in the light better.

"I think so, would it have to be a big wedding?" Simon thought about his parents and his sister being there and having to be watched by all of Sweden and the royal family.

"Most likely, I mean you are marrying the future king of Sweden." Willie teased and Simon chuckled slightly before yawning.

"You tired?" Willie said, already prepared to get up and take Simon home.

"A little." Simon rubbed his eyes, stopping the blonde when he tried to get up. "But I don't wanna go home yet."

Willie lays back down and Simon scoots closer to lay on his chest. "I just wanna hold you for a while." Simon wrapped his arms around Wilhem's torso and snuggled into his chest while Wilhem hugged his waist.

"Okay, Simon. I love you." He leans down to kiss Simons head and the tanned boy smiled and laid against Wille's chest.

"I love you too, mi amor." That was the last words spoken before the two teen lovers fell asleep in each others arms.