Why did i have to fall in love with him!?

[1]

My hand came in contact with the cold metal handle of the school classroom. It sent shivers down my spine. C’mon Mia, you can do this. If your wondering why I’m so ‘nervous’ its because I’ve changed. yep, I was a geek, now I’ve changed my look, appearance and personality all to try and get popular…

I’m 15 I needed a life! So I changed, for the better hopefully. I used to be the type who would wear sensible shoes and always have my hair down hardly washing it, I know gross… anyway I was sick of having no friends and being bullied.

My mousy blonde hair became brown and was now perfectly straight and never greasy, I now wore skinny jeans and pretty tops which showed off my curves and converse or even heels on my feet. I now felt more confident and couldn’t careless what people would think.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I pushed on the handle letting the door swing open. I ignored the constant stares and walked up the back.

“there’s a new girl?” I heard that same annoying squeaky voice talking to her friends. I turned around giving them a hard stare before grabbing my black nail varnish and sitting there painting them. I heard gasps. Which kind of irritated me. I opened the window letting the cool breeze run through my hair.

Then the door swung open again showing Rebecca, a girl that started the year before. She was pretty, her lightly tanned skin that shone in the sun, and piercing grey eyes.

She looked over at Barbie and then over to me then back at her. My eyes wandered over to Sarah. Aka Barbie.

She patted the seat next to her, obviously wanted her to sit there. Not another victim! I shook my head and sighed, her fault if she wanted to associate with them. I screwed the top back on the nail varnish and peered over. I saw her walking over to me and smiling. I smiled back. Mia don’t ruin this! I was mentally reminding myself.

“hey,” she said sliding into the seat beside me.

“hey, my names Mia,” I said as confidently as I could.

“you wanna be friends? I don’t really want to associate with those LOSERS!” she said the last part loudly so they could hear. I heard gasps. I chuckled, I had a feeling me and Rebecca were gonna be good friends. (insert evil laugh here ß )

*****A year later***

BEEP BEEP

“5 more minutes,” I whimpered. Yep, I was talking to my alarm clock.

BEEP BEEP

“I SAID 5 MINUTES,” I yelled grabbing it and throwing it out the window.

“wow you really should go talk to a therapist or something,” I heard my brother say from the doorway. I turned around and saw him leaning on the door frame in just his boxers.

“Eww you’ve mentally scarred me for life,” I said covering my eyes.

“ha ha,” he said leaving and going into the bathroom. I sighed, I wanted my extra 5 minutes! Stupid brother, oh he will pay! I walked into my own bathroom…yep I have my own bathroom and yes I kinda am rich, so what!

I looked at my reflection and smiled, my new look had worked that day. I brushed my teeth quickly and decided I’d jump in the shower. With the warm water trailing down my skin I forgot everything and went into my own little world.

I turned the tap off and grabbed the towel, wrapping it round my body. I stepped out onto the rug nearly slipping.

I quickly hurried into my room and dried myself off. I had already got my outfit ready, white skinny jeans and a black vest top. Yeah plain I know, but I like plain.