Getting abandoned

One bright and sunny day,when a beautiful golden labrodour gave birth to, two puppies. One a boy and one a girl. The owners started to freak out and thought about how the prices has went up and they couldnt afford the puppies. So instead of taking care of the puppies,they placed them into a box and drew FREE on the box with a sharpie. Then they walked out of their apartment and chucked the box on the pavement! Hours and hours go by,and these hepless puppies are welping and crying away.Eventually in the afternoon and a mother ( called Mary) goes past the box thinking theres some clothes or shoes for free,but to their supprise it was the puppies! Mary gasphed in shocked and horror,thinking who would do something so cruel the the tiny creatures?! Without a sencond look the mother picked up the box and walked over to her BRAND NEW porshe that she got for her birthday,and gentley placed the box on the passenger seat. When the Mary gets home,the first thing she did was take the box straight to the bathroom and strated thoroughly washing the pups! With no questions being asked, Mary's Husband (called Rick) followed Mary up the stairs and into the bathroom on his tippie-toes trying to figure out what exactly was in the box. Meanwhile Rick and Mary are washing and caring for the puppies, their children (called Daisy and Jack) came running along, after coming back from a long day of school. When they realised what their parents were holding their jaws dropped and Daisy started jumpinh up and down,in excitment. Jack and Daisy threw their bags on the floor, and ran over to the puppies. Daisy then asked " Mum were did you find them, what are their gender and what are their names?" Mary sighed and replied saying " Its a long story but, Their genders are boy and girl and we havent named them yet but, you get to keep one each, and choose their names!"  YESSSSSSSS!! Screamed Daisy and Jack.  "Ok,ok no need for the screaming!" Sighed rick. 

                                                                                                    One Week later...

A week eventually goes by, and Daisy and Jack ended up called the girl dog summer (Wich is Daisy's Dog) and the boy dog called Buddy (Wich is Jacks dog). Daisy and Jack would always show off about how cute their dogs were and said to their friends "Imagine not have a dog as cute as ours!" Wich really annoyed their friends because, their friends had dogs and thought they were really cute, like everyone would think about their dogs or any pets! This is were this story gets twisted. Rick (The Dad) ends up not working as hard as he should at his job,so he gets fired from his job?! And tries to get another job wich he does get, but he doesnt get paid nearly as much as he did at his other job. And the kids are falling behind in school because, they have lost most of their friends becuase all they did was brag about their dogs. And May has a part-time job at home due to her, having to look after the kids and dogs all day everyday. The only thing that wasnt falling behind was the dogs wich we older and beautiful! The Brown-ish coloured dog,is called Jack and The white-ish coloued dog is called Summer.

These dogs lived the happiest lives possible, and was loving their lives

These dogs lived the happiest lives possible, and was loving their lives. They were the only happiness in the family now. This family ends up falling apart and then bringing their lives back on track! Daisy and Jack gets their friends back snd got their grades up to A+! Rick and Mary start their own buisness and at first, it was lagging behind but after a couple weeks it was back on track and was get humdreds of orders! The family was eventually the talk of the town, with everyone that knew them calling for orders! The original owners, that left Summer and Jack on the side of the road, found out about how sucsessful the family was, and how many likes they were getting about the puppies. But they got very fustrated and said that the family stole the puppies?! The family blocked the contact and ingnored them and told everyone that brung it up th TRUE story. Well, this is the end of this story and this amaizing family's fails and sucsess'! This was quiet a short story but still a very good story. I tried my very hardest and will school work to do as well i try and my take my time doing my stories and homework.