w. prompt 1

system / transmigration story. feel free to use 'em.

> bodyguard!reader + timeloop mechanic.

MC is forced to repeat their missions until they fiinally complete it. failing results in a reset.

but what if the memory resets weren't perfect? what if they got corrupted?

objective: keep the Heroine (neutral) safe from death and ensure they have their happy ending with their Love-Interest.

---
yan 1: heroine. fake damsel in distress, dependent and soft. your danger-prone charge.
---

"god--- what am i going to do with you?!" you massaged your temples, why are protagonists so clumsy?

"i..." they began to stutter, you interrupted them by shoving them against the wall, roughly pinning an accusatory finger at their chest.

"no, you listen to me! how many times do i have to repeat myself?! stay here, it's not safe for you! or would you rather i keep you locked in my basement?!" you snapped.

"if it means that you stay with me--- i wouldn't mind it a single bit!" their once sweet smiled seemed too sickly for your taste.

---
yan 2: heroine's "LI" princely and loyal, protective and doting. the one who gave you your bodyguard job.
---

"i'm supposed to be the one to protect you!" you tried to reason, trying to tug away from their grasp.

"oh no no! you don't need to do that, i can't have you running off and hurting yourself again, specially for my cause."

"it's my job! you literally hired me for this--" they shushed you, their grip tightened, restricting but not painful. they dragged you closer, their face serious.

"i know what i said, but... it doesn't matter anymore. i don't care about what's happening. i want you to be safe and sound, with me, forever."

"and... i'm not above using my authority to ensure that."

---
yan 3: villain. smug and cunning. sadistic but pathetic. constantly trying to kill the heroine. 
---

"do you know how many fucking times did i have to start from the beginning because because of you? how many times i had to become a meat shield? how many times i died at your hands?!" you scratched at you sunken, tired eyes, dragging yout lower lids.

"my whole job would be a lot fucking easier if i just got rid of you from the beginning! but my mission wont let me do what has to be done! you're important to the plot!" your voice trembled when you forced those words out.

your hand traveled to your mouth, hiding a sneer from behind. "i can't kill you, but i can make you my bitch."

they smiled, "we'll see who breaks who first."