Prolouge

Louis' POV

I was headed over to starbucks, then headed to the bakery, just across the street.
I opened the door, that had the Starbucks logo on it.

The inside of this place smells warm. like somewhere you'd like to be on a cold day. The boy behind the counter was the boy I was absolutely in love with. I can just imagine him pounding into me harshly, until I'm a mess, gasping for air, with nothing to say. Maybe I was jumping into things a little quick, but I mean he's hot, and that's my excuse.

I've never talked to him, I mean, only to order. I'd really like to though, because I am usually one to do that kind of a thing. But, he makes me so nervous, that I might mess up or something.

"Um, excuse me,"

I jump.

"would you like to order?" That's him. the curly haired beautiful boy that makes me want to laugh and smile forever.

"oh, um... Yes." I blush. Looking down at the sleeves of my light pink sweater. "Could I have a Carmel crunch frappuccino, please?"

"Of course." The boy says, and I can tell he's looking at me, watching my every move and all my blushes.

He types some numbers into a machine.
"that'll be five ninety" He said. and I loved it. I loved his voice. His thick British accent and his emerald green eyes.

I set my phone down on the counter and took my wallet out of the waist band of my tights, handing him a five and a one dollar bill.

"keep the change." I said. trying to smile without a blush.

"Thanks." He said.

I giggled a little bit. why, Louis, why. But he just smiled.
He didn't even notice my cloths, I think, because he hasn't gave me any looks, yet. or has he? Maybe he just excepts me? I don't know. That's a first...No one likes cross dressers, remember?

I let my eyes roam as far down his body as i was aloud, before looking back up to find my drink on the counter.

"Oh, um, thank you...Harry?" I  found his name tag.

"Oh, yeah..." He looked over to the wall.

"I like that name." I said.

"Well what's yours?"  The smirk on his face was impossible to not be in love with.

"I-um...its, uh...it's Louis." I stuttered.

"Well, I hope to see you again Louis." he even used my name...

"I'll be back." I said. "I promise."

New story.... Vote and comment what you think....