Chapter #1

Dailah's moms pov
BOOM! I heard form up stairs. That sounded familiar, was it... Was it.... No it can't be. This can't be happing.
I started running to my daughter dailahs room. When I opened her bedroom door I past out in shock.
After a while,I woke up to the sound of sirens blaring in my ears. Then I saw her lifeless body getting loaded into the ambulance. How did this happen? How how could I let this happen? I'm such a terrible mother! Guilt was all I could feel.
3 hours later:
"NO, NO, THIS CANT BE HAPPING ISNT THERE SOMTHING YOU CAN DO TO SAVE HER!"
"I'm so sorry ma'am we did everything we could do. Nothing seemed to work. I'm so sorry for your loss."
Why.. Why could she do this. She never would so this. I don't know what to feel. Guilty, mad, upset. Everything is blank. Like a blank book.
Earlier that day:
Dailah's pov
"Ugly, fat, stupid, worthless, slut" was what I get called every day. "You don't belong in this world."
" get lost loser your not welcome her you whore."
I CANT TAKE THIS BS ANYMORE. That's when it hit me.
I really don't belong on earth.
There's only one salutation to this situation.
That's when it happens
BOOM! Was all I heard before I got nocked out cold...
This...was...the...end....of....me