Chapter 25 Ragnarok orb

ok it's official, This story is going above 50 chapters. but more often I forgot to add the status the new abilities added. 😅

You woke up and the sun showered your face. then the next thing you saw was Asteria and you were lying on her lap. 

Asteria: good morning, Max. sleep well?

then you suddenly said in a deep voice

Max: ughhh, good morning Asteria. 

Asteria blushed at your voice then quickly shook it off but the flustered face remains. 

Max: how long did I pass out?

Asteria: 3 hours. 

Max: y-you mean I was here outside for 3 hours!? and you stayed? 

you quickly got up and apologised to her again and again. 

Asteria: it's okay, besides you should be honoured that a goddess stayed here for you. 

Max sheepishly smiled. 

Max: where is Leto? 

Asteria: she went to meet up with the naiads. 

Max: wait naiads?

Asteria: yeah, why?

Max: n-nothing. 

Max's mind: shit. 

System: updated version is completed, Welcome Max Lopez. 

Anya: I'm baaaaaack. 

Max's mind: good to hear from you Anya. 

Anya: I'm surprised you miss me. 

you chuckle 

Asteria: something funny? 

Max: n-no, I need to go. goodnightbuhbyeeeeeee. 

Asteria: huh, weird. 

Max's POV . . .

Anya: what happened while I was gone, don't tell me you reeled in some women or should I say goddess.

Max: it happened coincidently. 

Anya: tell me. 

You told her about the crazy events that happened during the systems updation. 

Anya: damn, seems like lady luck isn't paying' attention to you. well anyways can you give me chips. 

Max: *sigh* still have that habit huh. 

Anya: never loosin' it. wait did you do the request I asked you to do? 

Max: well yeah. and then I obtained an ability.  

*Flashback* 

after you woke up in the room and Asteria served you some food. you opened the portal.(don't ask me how I don't even know how to explain, it's complex) 

Max: hmm, seems like it's an open field with flowers? 

they were beautiful and cute, they sang graciously, but there had to be MONSTERS. 

The beautiful flowers turned into monsters, you know what they say cute but deadly. 

Max: shit. 

you summoned your sword and at a ready stance to attack, you both clashed. no matter what how many times you attack they just kept coming. so you used your powers, if you can't kill them you use it.

you activated the Laser, which weirdly came out of your hands. (you should be happy I'm using the hands if not. . .you know what I'm talkin about) 

And the monsters died one by one, and blah blah blah. and your done exterminating them, you the proceeded to explore the unknown place.