Experiments of Dr. parallax - chapter 3

"It was 2014 and Dr. parallax was alive back then. I am his escaped experiment no. 1776. I don't
remember my name, my family, my address, nothing at all but I am certain that I existed before the
experiment took place. everything here is just so familiar"

"Wait! are you telling the same story again? we don’t want your shitty story. he is not okay send him
to the asylum." said the doctor.

3 months ago

*clicks*

Recording starts

"Hi, I am ummm, the narrator of this story. the story that will that takes place in old poor India. It was very different then what it is today. They took people from their home or from footpaths for their dirty experiments. the experiments which were partially successful"

I was on a long drive with my wife Vashika. All I remember was an accident that took place as we were driving back home at 11.30 pm. It was a huge train I guess; I know it sounds so silly, but I am very certain that it was a long vehicle, and it was very large also. I woke up at the top of a pile of bodies that will be buried underground in some time, so I ran from there. I don’t know why but my running speed slower then I remember, I was feeling sick, and it was all same but with some subtle changes. The place where I woke up was also very different then I remember so I took up the latest newspaper and it was saying the date 25 January 2018. I was four years into the future.

One thing that I am certain of that I need to find my wife so that I can find the answers to my questions. I went to my home address and one more thing I don’t know why but my 500- and 1000- rupees note weren’t in work anymore, strange? anyways I found out at my home address that
someone is living there but she is not my wife coincidently her name was also Vashika. she is living with her husband and 2 children. I was so confused from the findings that I didn’t take any further action. Even that was my home, I don’t know probably I just thought that maybe they brought the house from Vashika because she thought i was dead. So, I just went to the nearest hospital because my body health was not good then I remember, or I can say in the manner that I am most familiar with.

“You are all Ok,your body is completely healthy” doctor told me.

“But I am feeling way weaker than I used to. Why?” I asked.

“Maybe you are overthinking. It’s just in your mind maybe you were having a really bad nightmares these days” he replied

Then the doctor took his phone and started taking to someone thus giving me some time to look at myself in the mirror behind me and me and I….. wasn’t me. I was someone else. I don’t know how I can elaborate it, but I slipped off from my chair. The doctor helped me and suddenly 2 guards came
inside the clinic and took me with a blind fold on my eyes. I can’t prove it, but definitely the doctor called them.

A person with a monkey mask on his face told me that he is Sahil Ahmed, a multibillionaire genius of the modern world or as he was claiming to be. Mr. Sahil Ahmed was in front of me who will become Dr. Parallax after some events. He introduced himself and his agendas. The government didn’t hire him at that time to do their extraordinary work. He was working on his own from last 8 years. He had a plan to preserve the greatest mind of the world just by changing their always degrading bodies from new fresh ones.

Narrator “okay now you introduced yourself and explained your hidden agenda to me like a good C grade villain so now can you tell me that where is my fucking wife!”

Mr. Sahil “your wife is living her life as best as she can. Unlike you, she didn’t get into the coma. She woke just after the surgery. She didn’t question her reality, she didn’t know where she was, but certainly asked about you initially. We didn’t have enough time to sit and watch what will happen to you, we
did not have resources to preserve you so what we did is to dump you into the chronic hole.”

Narrator “The hole where I woke up, have many bodies I mean hundreds of them, all of them are for your stupid experiment?”

Mr Sahil “yeah! The chronic hole is another genius idea developed by me. It accelerates the time and pressure to make petroleum from bodies in just 2 years instead of 2 million years.”

Narrator “look Mister..... umm doctor or engineering or whoever you are, I just want to be with my wife, if you can tell me where she is I can just….”

Mr Sahil “yeah you could live with your wife but there is a small problem.”

Narrator “what?”

Sahil then removes his monkey mask revealing his face which was once mine. I was shocked to know that he took my face.

Sahil “The body you are in right now was once mine and it has some problems. It will be facing paralysis problem soon, so I needed a fresh body to preserve my genius mind. And I’m extremely sorry that I also took your wife. We are married for 4 years. She thinks that I am you. I thought you will become a part of someone’s fuel in near future but what I didn’t expect is that we’ll meet like this.”

Narrator with crying “but why me? You took everything of me”

Sahil “I am a genius. I can't get love by loving someone, what I need to do is to steal it. So I took your wife and your face to convince her that I am you and be loved always”

Narrator with deep voice "you took my identity, my love, my body, everything. I am nothing. Now what will you do to me?"

Sahil "Now you are going to a mental asylum for the rest of your life, and try to convince them about who you really are. Sahil!"

“clicks” recording stops.