somewhere only we can be

Inspired by Queen Charlotte ofc >>>

King Christopher  23

Helene 18

~

Helene was a girl with a foul mouth.The girl never holds back from insulting a man that her father agreed for her to marry.
All of them left after she told them her opinion about them leaving her unmarried for 2 years

Most girls her age would be married with probably 2 children but she was still enjoying her life hnder her parents roof.Her parents have already married off her siblings who didn't protest against their marriage.

Helene doesn't want to marry an old man nor an ugly one at that.Call her picky or high standards but she doesn't care .If she lays her eyes on you and you're here betrothed just know you will walk home with your pride stomped on.

But she has a pure soul, but people that knew her didn't believe the romours about her and found it mean when her family yelled at her.Even her brothers who were blinded by her cuteness and kindness couldn't believe the things that came out of her mouth.

Today the news spreaded everywhere that the King was dead.The Kingdom was devastated including her parents who were close friends with him when they were younger.

Aestra was the biggest continent that had only one King ruling it,he has done a good job since the people didn't loathe him they in fact where grateful for him trying to stop the cycle of killing humans of another colour.

That was also probably the reason Helene even exist because she wasn't killed as a child because he claimed the throne three years before she was born.

His son the heir to the throne was heartbroken at his death but knew his duty.
The ladies in court all started throwing themselves at him each time they got to see him.