Departure

"You little bitch!!"
     A girl raced towards the dock, trying to reach for the hull of the ship. It was quite sunny, and the fair maiden had to catch her breath as she glared at the young lady cunningly waved at her from up above.
     "Uh, yeah. I know I'm a bad bitch." she stated, giving her friend a wink.
     "You- you gotta give that patch back, I need it Yuno!" the girl said as she covered her left eye.

Author's Note: This story uses "Yuno" as a replacement for Y/N, but you're welcome to change the name. It just feels more natural to read that way.
     "Says you; you don't even need an eye-patch blondie." answered Yuno.
     "Um, actually, it helps me see at night." she hesitantly responded.
     "See what, the lack of babes you have?" she laughed off. "I'm just kidding, you know you got better friends than me. No hard feelings?" The ship's bell rung as an indication that they were going to sail. Yuno tossed the leathery cover over to her friend, a little far off from the dock, making the girl slip into the salty waves as she gripped onto the patch - or so she thought.
     "Wai- huh?? This isn't my eye-patch! Yuno what the hell dude!?" she yelled out as she gestured to the hilichurl mask on her right palm. She shook her head in disbelief as she got onto the shore, soaking wet, and heavily ran, chasing the boat.
     "Please Lina, I really do need this, it's for the mission." Yuno said, the patch string dangling from her grip. "I'll get you a better one when I come back!"
     "Alright, but I'll definitely remember this!" she answered, lowering down her arm and revealing an icy-blue eye, too pale & sensitive for the brightness of day. Luckily for her, it was sunset. Yuno and Lina exchanged goodbyes until the ship was lost into the darkness of the night-sky.