(Edit) The Truth Comes Out {Chapter One}

Rosalinda gasped in shock looking around in her room, she looked to the alarm clock that had woken her up, and she was glad that It woken her from sleep, Rosalinda had a nightmare that she couldn't get out of, she look over to her alarm clock and saw the time was 6:00 am on a Monday.

Rose rushed out of bed grabbing her phone, putting it on the dresser grabbing the clothes she wanted to wear, Rosalinda quickly change into a long-sleeved purple turtle neck, with a leather flowing skirt and knee-high boots, She grabbed her phone putting it in her messenger bag along with her laptop and charger, with her school books already in there.

Rosalinda walked towards her bookcase grabbing a book to read in her free time at school and walked out of her bedroom door, going down the stairs.

Rose walked towards the kitchen grabbing her lunch she made yesterday and said goodbye to her parents walking out the door to see her friends already there.

There was Ashton and Vanessa Starling they were twins, with black hair along with matching brown eyes and white skin, Ashton is dating Aaron Grace.

Aaron Grace a girl with Dirty Blonde hair and blue eyes. A long time ago when she was a toddler something happened that made her became mute, Aaron learned sign language to be able to talk to her friends, of course, everyone in this friend group learned it so they could communicate with her.

Leo Oakley, he had blonde hair and green eyes, And last but not least Calvin Fredrick, he is the only one that knows Rosalinda secret that she was keeping from them, you might be wondering-why.... he's a warlock with black hair, tan skin and Violet eyes, they are like brother and sister to each other.

they all were there waiting for her, Rosalinda softly smiles at the group finally forgetting that nightmare she had.

the only other secret she had besides keeping her magic a secret from the group besides Calvin, Was that Rosalinda has a crush on Ashton but she couldn't tell him because he was dating Aaron.

"Sorry I'm Late" Said Rosalinda, making everyone shake their head, telling her it fine they all just got there.

"Let's get to the bus stop," Said Ash

"What happens to all of your vehicles," asked Rose wondering about their Vehicles.

"Mines in the shop," Calvin told her, " Plus almost all of us take his car," said Leo, making all of them look to Ash wondering why he wasn't taking his motorcycle with Aaron, "I broke it last Friday after dropping Aaron off at home when school was done, and the motor crapped out so it's been getting fixed along with other parts of it," He told everyone, they nod and started walking towards the bus stop.

Chatting about what they had done the weekend, getting into the bus.

Nothing really happened except them, Finishing all of the tests that they had to do, and had a good day at school except with Rose. What they don't know is that when she become part of the group. She was getting bullied after becoming friends with them three years ago.

Rosalinda had been getting bullied before she became one of them, it only got worse when she did, it was so hard for Rose to not lose control of her magic or else she would hurt them or worse kill them.

If it wasn't for Calvin telling her that he was a warlock and that he could sense her magic, he offered to help her try to keep control of her magic.

She had to keep the rage she had, But that didn't stop her because after school Rose and Aaron got out of the bus last, walking out and towards their houses when a man attacked Aaron when she was only with Rose as the group was up a little ahead of them, the man grabbed her purse pushing Aaron down. making her hiss in pain.