Chapter 7: The End Of The Nightmare

(This chapter contains: fighting, blood, curse words, guns and violence!!)

-----------------------

Felix couldn't stand the fact that his father found them. 2 weeks passed after Felix came home. Nothing changed about him at all. Felix's dad was still the same as he used to be. Aggressive and loud. He complained all day long. Felix made sure he didn't hurt females in the house. Felix asked his mom to stay at work for a bit more than usual, so he would be home when she is. He always came home along with his sisters and made sure they locked themselves in their rooms.

Felix never told Changbin what was happening at home. He tried avoiding physical touch since his dad beat him every day. He felt kinda relieved when Changbin told him he will be leaving the town for 2 weeks. Why? Changbin and his class are going on a 2 weeks trip to help out an organization with cleaning an old school and renovating it. He told Felix that they would still keep in touch no matter what.

Both of them were sad since they won't be able to see each other for 2 weeks, but Felix still felt relieved because he won't need to worry about Changbin founding out about his dad.

Once Changbin left Felix knew he has to make his father go away from his family. After a deep thought, he knew what he has to do. Since the police won't do anything about it he will have to show them proof. The only way for showing them proof evidence is to film what is happening. He found a little camera and put it on the edge of a shelf making sure it will record everything.

His father wasn't home yet. Felix assumed he is again cheating or at the bar drinking. He didn't tell either his mom or his sisters about his plan. If anyone would know about it the plan might fail. He didn't want to risk it. His sisters locked themselves in their room and he had no option but to let his mom be in the living room. Of course, he wanted to keep her safe, but without her, the police might not agree again. He prepared everything he needed. He turned on a camera and placed it back on the shelf.

Felix's father came back after a while. As always drunk and angry. Yelling at everyone for the smallest things.

"Where are you, you mother fucker. Don't hide. You know I will find you!" Felix's dad said. Felix assumed this was meant for his mother so he rushed to the hallway to see his horrible father.

"Father, what do you want from mom now?" Felix asked and looked at the recording camera.

"Oh, here you are. I am not looking for you fucking mother. I am looking for you." He yelled at Felix.

Felix was stunned. His father never really wanted him. He was just there for mom and his sisters. That's why he always got beaten up. Helping his real family.

"Me? Why the fuck would you need me?"

"You made my life miserable. And now I will make yours even worse!" his father said and made his hand go towards Felix, but the younger moved aside.

"My life is already fucked up because of you. You can't change it anymore."

"I can. I will beat you up so all your loved ones will only see you at the hospital IF you make it there."

The horrible male punched Felix in the face. The younger male bled out of his nose. His father didn't stop punching and slapping him. Felix couldn't defend himself. He was in too much pain from other days when he got beaten up. He couldn't stand up for himself.

Felix's mother came to the hallway and was stunned. "Lee Hyunwoo!! What are you doing!!" Felix's mom yelled.

(Just to be clear. I made up the name for Felix's dad since I didn't find any information about his name. Also all situations I made up myself so, please as long as I know this did not happen in real life!!)