part one

Mara and I looked at each other with slivers of smile. Mara leaned over and kissed me, then grabbed my neck with her cold, body hand. She kissed me repeatedly and aggressively. Fuck. After briefly getting up and locking the door, She ran to me and pushed me back onto my bed that I was sitting up on. 

Once i was on my back, My lover teased me gently. She first played with her loose blond hair and bit her lip. She then moved onto running her fingers through my hair and running that very hand down my neck, down my chest, my stomach, and stopping right before i got to really feel something.  She took off her pink camisole top, revealing an AA cup floral bralette that sat just above her prominent rib cage. She reached behind her and unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the ground, revealing her breasts. Perky, small and rounded, they fit her tiny body perfectly. All of her starving was only to carve her into the ethereal goddess she's become. I smile, proud of her determination and care. All for me, she did this all for my validating love. Fuck

Mara sat me up and took off my hoodie and then pushed me onto my back forcefully. She grabbed my belt and slowly pulled it loose before throwing it behind her head and getting started on my fly. She pulled my pants down to my knees and began rubbing the lump in my boxer is a circular motion til it got stiff and she pulled my boxers down. She seemed pleased with the eight inches standing up in-front of her. She spat onto her hand and began teasing the tip of my tortured cock wilt maintaining eye-contact.  I tried not to let any noise escape my lips, but she knew what she was doing.

She then lied down between my legs and curled her mouth around my dick. She played little tricks with her tongue, sucking harder with each little head-bob. I started quivering and threw my head back with pleasure. She giggled softly every time i made an indication of pleasure. She pushed my cock to the back of her throat quickly and i started to twitch. She let go of me and said "not yet." What a cocktease she was.

She threw her long hair over her shoulder and sat onto her knees. She gently climbed over my sensitive waist so that her legs were on either side of me. Grabbing my stiff member, she took off her tiny white panties with a smirk. She then pushed my cock onto her and then let it into her wet pussy. She let out a soft moan in surprise and then began bobbing her body up and down. Her eyes rolled back and she let out all sorts of sounds. I felt my soul ascend from my body as i got closer to a climax. I let my pleasure take control and i let out a deep sultry moan. I started shaking and crying with joy. Mara noticed, and thrusted above me faster and deeper. I let out a huge breath and finished inside of her as she giggled.

Mara gently got off of me, lied down next to me and put a blanket over us both. She laid her head on my chest and listened to my heart beat while i played with her hair and kissed her. 

"Did you like that?" She said in a shrill, excited laugh.

I laughed and i turned her over and slid my head down to her waist. "Your turn my love."