Start

Maegan's POV

Hello Good day :).

My name is Maegan, I am a transferee student in this International School. This is my first day even the classes started three weeks ago. I am lucky because I am excused.

I was about to knock the door when I heard someone's calling me.

"You're the transferee right?" Professor asked me as she reached my side.

"Good morning Ma'am, Yes I am"

 I smile as I greeted my Professor. She's the one who assisted and help me yesterday when I submitted my papers. She's nice and I'm glad knowing that she will be one of my professors.

"It's nice to see you again, Please come in"

Professor said then she open the door. When we enter the room, All student are making noise, throwing scratch papers everywhere, others are playing games while listening loud music as if they are having a party. Maybe they didn't notice our presence hence, they still keep doing their stuffs, but there is someone catch my attention. He's wearing a headphone, he's sitting quietly at the first row; near in the glass window while he's reading a book. I am curious why he didn't join his classmate doing some crazy things yet fun to do :)

"HEY! COLLEGE STUDENTS! WHY DON'T YOU ASKED ME TO JOIN YOU?!"

asked Professor Khan as she shout in a sarcastic tone. All student look at us and they keep silence. They rapidly turn off the speaker. They move and clean all their mess, they pick all the scratch papers. They also arranged their chairs and mini tables properly and sit as if nothing was happened.