Yanxu Heaven

Little dragon ! It's really you! And is that really Ruoquang?! Chen asks him. Yes your majesty! Bai replies. But how!? She was long gone 10,000 years back when I last saw her  chen asks. Yes, your majesty! You are right bai replies. Then why you didn't inform this to the yanxu Heaven? And not even me? Chen asks. Because there..is... something that my master wanted me to do so.. that's why I can't tell you anything now your majesty and please don't inform this to the yanxu Heaven or even the Supreme majesty bai replies. But why?! Chen asks. Please stay here for some time  to understand what I wanted to tell you Bai replies. Ok! Sure I will stay here to know what you were trying to tell! Chen replies.  Someone knock on the door who is it? Bai asks. My lord we have something important to go for the guard replies. Okay I am coming you may leave bai replies to the guard. Thank you for understanding me your majesty, I will take my leave now bai says. Okay sure Bai cham chen replies. Bai bows and leaves

After two days.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Chen Juian continues to stay in bai mansion to understand why Ruoquang is hiding here with no reason to hide. He thinks that Bai cham is keeping something important with out telling him and also dang often visited in these two days to distrub and grab reba's attention but fails. One fine evening bai goes to chen.

[Inner voice ] I am not understanding how to get Ruoquang back! Her people needs her so badly! But how!? ] Chen Juian was thinking when bai interrupted, Greetings your majesty he bows to show his respect for him. Little dragon! Come, come sit... Chen asks him to sit. What brings you here ? Chen asks him. Nothing your majesty, I...just want to know how our clan people are doing there ? Are they safe and sound? Bai asks him. It's better that I show you how they are... let's leave to the yanxu Heaven now so that I can show you. Chen replies. Yes, Your majesty, I am prepared to meet them now!. Bai replies.

Chen Juian and Bai cham, both leaves for Yanxu heaven and goes there with a invisible spell cause Bai cham and his master are forbidden there and not many people knew about them!

Here we are..chen says.
This place... didn't even change a bit...bai replies.

Yes! It didn't! But you should have came a long back

Yes! It didn't! But you should have came a long back...chen replies.
Yes! I should have! After my master's death, I lost my hopes and my promise that I gave to my master....I think they are doing well, am I right your majesty? Bai asks. Unfortunately, you are not right bai cham, cause...your clan people are....(feeling so bad for them) no...chen was interrupted by bai cham saying like this..No! It shouldn't! I need to go there right now! Please let's go to shyuan  right now !. Ok let's leave now..chen replies.

They leave to shyuan which is an abandoned place for present but was the most beautiful place where the people were trained how to become immortals under supervision of Ruoquang and master Xu.

No! This...place...no! it can't be shyuan! bai panick. Unfortunately, it is.. chen confronts him. 

Then where are shyuan people and disciples? Bai asks him

Then where are shyuan people and disciples? Bai asks him. They are  in the battle field chen replies and they enter the battle field to look for the people of shyuan. They find them after sometime....

No! Shyuan! Master Xu! My promise! No!!!! Bai again panick

No! Shyuan! Master Xu! My promise! No!!!! Bai again panick. There is a way to save them! Don't worry ! We can save them! But your master must awake again to save these people from this disaster! Chen again confronts bai. Yes! My master..must awake again! She must come back! To save them and save this shyuan clan! Bai says to chen very confidently. Yes! She must be back! But how the power in her will awake again? How!? Chen asks him. There is a way and it is only possible by me! Cause I created her again! Bai says to chen. What!? You...created her?? Chen ask him with confusion. Yes, your majesty this is the truth that no one knows and it is about my my master and her death and her last wish which she asked me to full fill for her and the truth that you must know...bai says to chen.