That One Lonely Girl...

THAT ONE LONELY GIRL...

(By: INFINIME)

That one lonely girl wearing a pair of glasses. Faking smiles and laughter. Dont you know? She's broken. Its funny how she could hide all the pain and sufferings with just one smile.

She's tired. Dont you know? Tears always flow instead of sweat. She always cry every night. Asking herself 'Why' and torturing herself with countless 'What if's'.

She's crying. Dont you know? She may be crying right now secretly. She chose to shoulder the pain alone. Maybe its because she is used to be all by herself.

She's wounded. Dont you know? She's wounded inside and nothing could heal it. Well, wounds that can't be seen are the hardest to heal. Right?

She's slowly fading. Dont you know? Pain is slowly killing her. She has no one to lean on. No one to cry with. I guess she's supposed to be that way. Cold and lonely.

She's searching. Don't you know? She's trying to find what once belonged to her. She's trying to find herself. She's lost yet no one knows.

She's waiting. Don't you know? She's still waiting for him. He promised he'll come back. But where is he now?. Maybe he's out there. Happy and free while... That girl is still chained with his words and false promises.

She's trying. Don't you know? She's still broken but guess what? She's trying to get it right. She's trying to simply move on and get back to who she was before. She's trying to be happy, even if it pains her all the time.

She's hoping. Dont you know? She's still hoping that someday someone's gonna know her worth and fix her broken heart.

That one lonely girl wearing a pair of glasses.

That one lonely girl faking smiles and laughter.

That one lonely girl you hurt before.

That one lonely girl.. Dont you know? She's now writing stories. Hiding behind the computer screen with a silly pseudonym. She's broken. That's why...

~fin