I'm the other man.

Georges pov-

It's 6:47 pm, and the flower boys come out tossing blue orchids down the aisle, my favorite. Here comes the bride's music starts to play. I glance up at Fundy, the groom, his orange hair covering his face, barely able to see his eyes. I wonder why I even attended his wedding in the first place, it's not like we're friends or anything. Now I remember why I came, it was to see Dream for the last time before he got married to him. I watch as Dream comes down the aisle in his white wedding dress collecting dust bunnies and dirt. I never understood what he saw in him. Maybe, it's all just a bad dream, and if I fall asleep I'll wake up from this nightmare. Not even five minutes later, I get woken up by Alyssa, telling me that they are about to kiss. I'd rather die than see them kiss. I can't handle it anymore! "I OBJECT," I yelled. The whole room goes silent. I take Dream by the hand and get him far away from that thing. "George, what on earth are you doing!" Dream says in an enraged voice. I yell back and say "I said I object. I'm not letting you guys get married"! Fundy stands there like a lost puppy. I pull Dream in and kiss him on the lips, he doesn't even pull away. Just as I let go, Dream runs out the door, like in those '90s films of a woman running to their other man, but instead, he's running from me. Fundy doesn't even react, he stands there and glares at me with his fox eyes. It sends shivers down my spine. Now everyone is staring at me in disbelief, Wilbur looks like he's ready to punch me. I dash out the door before anyone could do anything. I'm embarrassed about what I did, but at least I got to see Dream for the last time.