The Most Dangerous Game [One Direction/Hunger Games Fanfiction]

Author's note: This is a short story I wrote for English class recently. Our topic was our own version of "The Most Dangerous Game" Before you read, I should warn you it is full of feels and will probably kill you inside. You have been warned.

Update 9.22.15: You know, I've long left this fandom, and I forget this story exists. But I still love it when people read this and comment. So thank you for taking your time to read this story, and sorry for any pain caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around, hoping for this game to end. My name is Harry, yes, Harry Styles. Recently, my band and I were thrown in a course, which we soon realized was a part of the Hunger Games. Not only us, but many other singers and artists were thrown in here, too. 

"Harry, what are we going to do when it comes down to just us two?" Louis asked. We had all been separated, but luckily, Louis and I managed to find each other. I examined his gorgeous, yet blood-streaked face before responding. 

"I don't know,  I really don't know," I cried. He broke into tears, and fell on to his knees. I stroked his tangled hair, comforting him. The tune that repeats itself every night began once again. I watched the faces bloom in the night sky. Justin Bieber was dead. so was Adele and Avril Lavigne.

Then Liam's face showed up. Louis screamed out, then my hand went over his lips.

"I love you, and I'm devestated, but we have to be quiet if we want to win, for Liam," I hissed. He nodded, then rested against me. Another cannon went off, and I made sure Louis was still breathing. He was. 

The next morning, him and I ate some raw duck. Food was food when you're in the Hunger Games. I thought over the faces last night. Lous and I were in, so were Niall and Zayn. There were at least three-- no two more people in here with us.

"Taylor Swift and Daughtry," I murmured. Louis nodded.

"How is she in still?" Louis chuckled.

"I don't know."

"Look, Harry, if it comes down to us two, kill me. I love you so much, a world without you is pointless."

I swallowed before speaking. "Louis, I refuse to do that, but let us not speak of it right now. Let's just survive and hope that the others are alright."

Right as I finished, I heard a familiar scream. Louis and I quickly gathered our stuff, then ran towards where we thought the sound was coming from, and saw the boy dangling by his wrist, which was tied by a rope attached to the tree. Below him was an angry bear, trying to gnaw him into pieces. 

"Niall! No!" Louis screamed. Our Irish friend had huge gashes in his leg, I don't  know how he hasn't bled to death yet. I took the sword in my hands, and slashed the bear. The bear turned to me, and I lunged. This time, the bear collapsed. 

I slit its throat, ending the suffering. Louis was untying the rope, freeing injured Niall.

"Get some water," I snapped. Louis took the bottle, and I poured a bit over Niall's injured. It was bleeding terribly.

"Please, Harry, Louis, end this pain for me," Niall gasped. I shook my head, crying.

"We can't, Niall. We can't kill you," I broke.

"He's going to die no matter what we do," Louis murmured so quietly only I could hear. He was crying. "His femoral artery has been severed. We can't stitch it up here."

"You'll be doing me a favor." Niall smiled his adorable smile. A cannon went off, but Niall was still breathing.

"Zayn. He is the one who killed Liam. He has gone insane," Niall explained suddenly, crying." "Please! Please end this suffering for me! Please"