How did it happened before the drama

Chapter 1

Her Untruthful Happiness

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Filane ∆

Wednesday of this morning. I wake up and do all my morning routines. It is already nine o'clock, I decide to have my breakfast. As I was walking down the stairs, I hear some familiar voices at the living room.

Before turning left to kitchen, my feet push myself to come to them. And know what the hella happening.

"She is very lovable, kind heart and such a perfect lady.."

"And also, She is so smart, talented, pretty, and..funny!"

"Yeah, I really like her! I bet she has lot of admiers now! Don't you think, silvia?

"Of course, Zusana! Even if she was newbie in the showbiz industry, She already have the title of princess of teen star!"

"My my! There she is, silvia.. join us young lady! Come, come."

"Hi po! How's your day po, my lovely Aunties?" She answered sweetly to her our Aunts.

They are the two social climer in our clan. Hard faces btchs! I hate it when they talk to her.

"Oh, dear. So gorgeous!" Both our aunt exclaims

Okay, I'm out of here. I can't take it anymore. They did not see me that I saw them blabbering, so I'll just continue doing my thing. Whatever girls. Bacon and pancakes, here I come!