she protects you

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my book of Jade Imagines! This chapter was inspired by that one imagine from my Liz book where everyone said she gave off serious Jade vibes! 🤩🩷
——————————————————
"I'm going to get us a drink, okay?" Jade spoke before kissing your cheek and walking away.

You watched her walk away, headed towards the bar to grab you both a drink.

It's been a long week and you needed some time out with your girlfriend so you could let your hair down and let go of all your worries and stresses.

You walked across the room to begin to mingle and dance a little.

But on your way, a hand grabbed your wrist.

You thought, at first, it might be Jade.

But the grip was much too harsh and strong and Jade never touched you that way.

You turned around and saw a man standing there with his hand still tightly gripping your wrist.

"Well, hello." He smiled and you wrinkled your nose in disgust over the smell of alcohol on his breath and his creepy smile.

He was very wasted and you felt a shiver run down your spine from the look of need in his eyes.

It was creepy and so was he.

"Let go of me." You said and tried to pull away from him.

But he tightened his grip on you and pushed you against the wall.

He used his free hand, the one that wasn't gripping your wrist, to brush a strand of hair behind your ear.

He leaned in and his breath fanned against your skin, making you feel even more uncomfortable.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked as you, once again, tried to pull away from him. "Aren't you just a sexy girl?"

"Let go!"

He laughed and continued to stay close to you, leaning in to put his lips on yours.

But he was interrupted by a very angry voice.

"Let her go!"

You turned your head to see Jade standing there and you breathed out a sigh of relief.

You knew you were safe now, despite the man still staying so close to you and trapping you against the wall.

"Mind your own business."

"This is my business because that's my girl." Jade angrily said as she clutched her fists.

He looked at Jade before chuckling.

"Is she now?"

"Yes. And I said let her go."

"Or what?" He laughed.

Jade put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him away from you before pushing him onto the floor.

She pulled you into her arms and as he stood up, she stepped in front of you.

"You're not hurting my girl. I won't let you touch a hair on her head. If you try, I swear, you're going to regret it!" She warned.

The man was breathing heavily and you hugged Jade, only feeling safe with her.

"Come on, try me." She said daringly.

She stared the man down and as he looked at you, she became angrier.

"Hey!" She shouted. "Leave my girl alone. Don't even look at her!"

He chuckled before shaking his head.

"Forget it. She's not worth it." He said before storming out of the bar.

"Good, walk away, you coward!" Jade yelled.

She turned around to face you and cupped your cheek in her hand.

"Are you okay, my love?" She asked as she gently grabbed your wrist.

It was bruised slightly from the tight grip he'd had on it.

"I'm okay." You said. "Thanks to you."

You threw your arms around her and she placed her hand on your back, brushing it across your skin.

"I'm sorry I didn't see what was happening sooner."

"Don't. You saved me from that creep. You're the best girlfriend in the whole world." You said and kissed her cheek.

She smiled brightly and pulled you close once more.

"I won't ever let anyone hurt you, not ever. I'll always protect you and keep you safe, baby. I promise." She said.

You held onto her tightly, thankful that you had her there to love and keep you safe, no matter what.