SEASON 1 | PROLOGUE & EPISODE 1

PROLOGUE/2RD PERSPECTIVE

It was a new day, Many mountains and green hills. The sun stretched and yawned, "Goooooooood morning paradise!" the sun said with a cheerful voice, "Today is the 3rd anniversary of the Tree of Life! Which means we'll be getting a 3rd hero to protect the isle of Paradise!" "Come on everybody! Gather around the Tree of Life!" the sun said while waving their cloud hands towards the Tree of Life.

Every citizen, (specifically 'flower' shapes) shades of blue, teal, and green, walking and running towards the Trees and standing in neat rows, making a pathway in the middle, "It's time." the sun said while standing in front of the Tree of Life, "Are you ready?"

'I can't believe I'm doing this..' those words rung in your head repeatedly as you walked towards the Tree of Life, you were nervous because you would've never expected the Tree of Life to pick you as a caretaker. Out of all people you, had been chosen.

You walk down the path, you could feel eyes staring at you, you even heard some people whisper about you, you felt discouraged. Then when you reached the Tree of Life, it had a strange but welcoming presence. Then when you touched the red tree, you were transported inside of the tree.

You opened your eyes to see where you were, and you saw many red TreeAngles around you and Y/S particles popping in the air.

"Isn't this thrilling? you'll be able to raise the red Hero by your side!" (comment down "omg scarlet" if you get the reference) the sun said, as they guided you towards your hero. This was it, you were going to meet your hero, "I guess?.." you said with an awkward smile.

Then you reached the end of the path and there was a light red podium with pale red light shining out of it, then there was a red Y/S, it was the red Hero.

You gently picked up the Hero, the hero blinked twice before opening her eyes properly, when you saw her, you fell in love with her, you would defend her with your life and train her to defend herself.

(couldn't find the ep 1 intro so..here?)
EPISODE 1/3RD PERSPECTIVE
(btw this takes place the night Cube got Cyan)

Y/N was sleeping comfortably in her/his bed, while H/N was sleeping peacefully on the pillow next to Y/N, then it seemed like H/N had a vision about a corrupted shape with a black face with a pink outline and a pink scarf with pink shoulder pads and hair,

and a corrupted version of you beside him, both laughing.

H/N immediately woke up, panicking around the room. All that squeaking made Y/N wake up, "uuuggghhh.. what's the matter H/N? Did you have a bad dream?" Y/N asked, while H/N was frantically squeaking around trying to explain, Y/N turned on the lamp and held C/N