🏒💚Casey x reader💚🏒

(I don't have any more ideas and sorry for disappearing on you guys again 🙂👍🏾)

Casey pov

"Casey calm down you're gonna do fine" "Easy for you to say you don't have a date" I yelled at Master Leonardo "Okay ow thanks for reminding me But also there's nothing in the worry about you've known her for a while now" "I know I'm just so nervous I don't know why I know her for like a year now" I don't know why I'm so nervous we've talked millions of times not millions you know what I mean but what am I supposed to do I asked them on a date to a theme park "Well you're gonna have to figure that out your date starts in an hour" "I know I know What should I do I mean like you flirt with practically a lot of people and it's a surprise that you still don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet " "Can you please stop rubbing in jazz Okay so what you're gonna probably wanna do is win her something" "Okay I can do that" "Then your probably gonna have to 1 get her something like a snack cause you know she's gonna get hungry" "All right what else" "Maybe take them on a Ferris wheel" "A Ferris wheel?" "Yeah, Ferris wheel If you're lucky she might give you the smooch" "Okay got i, t, ink master Leonardo but when I look up and I look at the clock I see that I'm about to be late for my date how long have we been talking for? " Oh shit I gotta go thank you Master Leonardo " "No problem Casey have fun on your date And don't forget to tell me the details"

Time skip

Y/n pov

Where is he? I was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago it's not like Casey to be late I was about to leave until I heard "Wait wait sorry I'm late I had to talk about master Leonardo you ready to go?" "Um, yeah let's go"
As we walk over to the theme park I noticed Casey looks a little bit nervous so I tried to confront him "Hey are you okay you don't look so good?" "What oh yeah don't worry it's just this is my 1st time on a date and I don't know what I'm doing right now" "Well that's okay this is my 1st day too" "Wait are you serious right now" "Yeah I'm serious this is my very 1st day with someone it's a 1st time for everything huh" "Yeah you're right so let's make this the 1st dates of our life ever"

Time skip

Author pov

Casey and y/n look at all of the games But when y/n asked Casey if they can try and win her something he didn't back he won her at least 5 things
"Wow Casey I never knew that you were so good at games," said y/n "I didn't know that either but hey 1st time for everything" " Wanna go get some food?" "Sure let's go"You guys are not getting your favorite carnival foods ( You can pick whatever carnival food you like I can't think of anything and I don't feel like downloading any pictures)

Time skip (sorry for all the time skips)

Casey pov

Okay, it's time for the Ferris wheel I'm so nervous right now okay here goes nothing "Hey do you wanna go ride the Ferris wheel?" "Yeah, of course, let's go" I will walk to the Ferris wheel I notice how high it looks and I'm not the 1 to be scared of heights but that looks pretty high and it doesn't look very stable looks like it's been here for a while I don't know but I'm gonna try as me and y/n Get into the car the guy starts to start the Ferris wheel so it starts going well up in a circle as we reach the top y/n taps my shoulder "Thanks for taking me out today" "You're welcome it was really fun" Before I can continue anything they peck me on the cheek MY FIRST KISS

Time skip (Last time I promise)

Casey pov

As I walk back into the lair I see master Leonardo Waiting for me "So how to go did my advice work?" "Yup great advice worked it worked like a dream" "So did you get the smooch?" "Yup on my cheek it was incredibly" "Okay now you have to tell me the details of what happened" "I'll tell you later " "No you promised me that you'll tell me then as soon as you came back so tell me now what happened start from the beginning "

'I'm so gonna ask her on dates more often'

(Sorry no pictures for today you can think of what your outfit would be for your 1st date with Casey)