Welcome📷💄

First of all, thank you for clicking on the story. I hope the description intrigued you enough to stick around just in time for the first chapter. However, before I post the first chapter, I will be posting content in relation to the story and the characters.

Prior to the first chapter, I will be posting interview questions, in which the answers each character gives the interviewer will reveal what type of person they are. This way, I can give you hints on their characteristics, though you will see more of their traits and attitudes as you read further.

Although I should point out that these interview questions and answers have nothing to do with the first story. In actuality, they are relevant to the second story, in which they will appear again. I understand this may seem confusing, but it will all make sense in the end.

The last thing I want to say is thank you again for supporting the story. If you may, please feel free to share and give feedback so I can grow as a writer and stay connected with you all. After all, the comments are what keep the story alive. However, please be nice and respectful to one another. This is a positive space for everyone to enjoy themselves.

In addition, if you love literature and art as much as I do, you are going to love the references and the subtle details of certain parts in the story. I hope you are all able to piece together certain clues and understand how everything will play out just by the way everything is written.

If you are not able to, it is okay. After this story is completed and you all await the sequel, I will be answering questions and explaining everything you may not have caught onto, missed, or just didn't make sense. Think of it as a brief discussion between you and me—something that will allow you and everyone else to be on the same page together.

Bonus: I will be including a playlist of songs that inspired me to write each and every chapter in this story. Toward the end, I will link the playlist on Spotify. Even better, I will make it collaborative, so if there is a song that you felt like resonated with one of the characters, feel free to comment any time in the story.

Once again, thank you! Enjoy, and please stay with me on this journey of writing!

P.S. I will be updating my socials later.