First sight

,,Yes Frederick, I'm on my way" I said to the phone and started packing my things. ,,Where are you going? What happened?" Amy asked - Amy is my best friend, we are besties since preschool, now we live together in a small apartment in London, she loves horses and this little actor Tom Holland. I have no idea what everyone see on him, especially Amy, she has amazing boyfriend... - ,,I'm going to work, Frederick said that it's some kind of emergency, so I should probably go" I said annoyed because I know that Frederick has a crush on me and that he would do absolutely anything to be with me a little longer. ,,Okay, you'll tell me later what happened!" Amy shouted, cause I was already at the door. ,,Yea yea, bye!" I shouted back.
I'm running to the local high school, because I'm an acting teacher there and Frederick is the principal of the school, so it's pretty hard to ignore him. Today is Thursday so I have normally a free day. That moron didn't even tell me what's going on! There are no acting classes today, so what else would an acting teacher be for him, other than to bend her over the table?! I got really angry and people on the street started staring at me even though I didn't say anything. Maybe I should calm down... Or is there something with my clothes? - btw I'm wearing a light brown cloth, blue jeans and a black turtleneck - Or with my hair? I began to panic and checking if I look good, and I did, so it must be because of my face expression and my angry walk, that people are staring at me. I walked faster and I walked by a coffee shop and I wasn't paying attention to what's going on around me, when I suddenly bumped into someone.
,,I'm so sorry" I said really fast, cause I was in hurry. ,,No, I'm sorry I should've pay attention I'm in a big hurry, so sorry" said that strange man. ,,No I'm that who's supposed to be sorry, I'm in a hurry too..." he interrupted me. ,,I'm already late, so I have to go, once again I'm sorry, have a nice day!" He said while he slowly was leaving. ,,Have nice day too!" I yelled at him and then you lost him in the crowd. He was so familiar... I looked at my phone and saw two missed calls from Frederick. ,,Shit" I said and started running to school. But I couldn't stop thinking about that mysterious guy, he looked around my age...
When I was already at the school, I saw a lot of students and strangers in front of the entrance, they all had their phones out and it looked like they were waiting for someone to come there. I sneaked up to the top of the stairs where Frederick was waiting too and when I calmed my breath I asked ,,What's going on in here?" He looked at me with an angry look that said that he's mad that I didn't come earlier. ,,One old student is coming today" ,,Okay? And why do I have to be here? Why is there such a fuss about it? I asked again, cause I still don't get it. He sights ,,He is the most famous student that ever studied here, I'm sure that you know him" ,,May I ask what's his name?" I said annoyed. ,,Tom Holland" he said. ,,Gosh" I slapped myself to my forehead and sight. Not him, anyone else, but not him. ,,And why am I here?" I said with my hand still on my forehead. ,,Because he is an actor and you are an acting teacher on our school, he would like to meet you and talk with you" he said with a little jealous hint in his voice that you spotted really quickly and it made you quite happy. ,,I-" I wanted to say something, when everyone started screaming and jumping in excitement, because they saw two black SUVS coming down the road. And these cars really stopped in front of our school. Two bodyguards got out of the first car and the driver got out first from the second car and opened the door for-
That's the guy I bumped into like 10 minutes ago! I literally thought that that guy is normal! What a shame! Now I only see a rich boy with a lot of fans... but he's pretty... NO! He's not pretty. He's and ugly ducklin! Oh god I'm an idiot! I'm gonna have to talk with him, what should I do? I would rather die than feel that embarrassment because I bumped into him. I WANNA GO HOME. I'll say Amy to talk to him, she is absolutely crazy about him anyway. But me? I hate hi-... I melted a bit cause we have an eye contact now, Tom was giving autographs and taking photos with others, but now he was looking into your eyes for atleast 15 seconds then I spotted myself smiling so I ended the eye contact and looked down on my shoes. Maybe I should really go home, before I do something dumb...