Superstar

"Imma tell you what to say and you're gonna say it, okay?" He said with a harsh expression.

"Ye- yes. Sir." I stuttered.

He always was like this when he wanted me to complete a task. He knew how to get me to do what he wanted.

Intimidation.

"And imma tell you what to do and you're gonna do it, correct?" He said, his eyes grazing over my face searching for an answer.

"Yes. I will."

I've had this same conversation with him so many times, yet my knees still shake each time.

"You are Grace Tearoff of Doncaster. You are 24, and you work as a barista in a cafe in downtown Doncaster. You havent had any contact with any of your family in six years. You have no idea where they are. You are single, you have an apartment in the outskirts of Doncaster, and you are here at the party to meet new people and get yourself out there." he said.

By now all emotions were gone, I was ready.

"Okay. Who am I to be taking home tonight?" I answered, ready for the task infront of me.

"His name is Harold. Harold Styles. Most people call him Harry. He is nineteen and is in a world famous boyband. You need to get close to him. We want to know every detail about him, his life, his boyband, and his family. Your mission will be completed in two weeks time, get as close as you can, just dont get any feelings for the guy. You know the drill, blah, blah, blah." he says. Hes just as tired of saying it as I am hearing it.

"Yeah. Got it. Ill meet you back here in two weeks at noon." I answered.

I was just getting out of the black Escalade when he stopped me.

"Ellie."

I stopped when I heard my name and turned around.

"Huh?"

"Your Doncaster apartment is at 32 Barclay Avenue. Get close to this guy. We need to know everything."

"I will. See you in two weeks."

And with that, I grabbed my silver clutch purse, slipped on my silver stilettos, and headed off to complete my latest mission.

I walked up to the front door to be greeted by two young security guards.

"Why, hello guys." I said with a smirk, and then I winked at the cuter one of the two.

"Well, does a pretty girl like you have a date to this party?" the one I winked at said.

"I cant say that I do," I smiled, "Im here to meet new people. Im not very familiar with this area."

"Well it looks like you should get in there and meet some people. Just dont forget about me." He replied back with a wink.

Woah, this guy is a creeper.

"Okay. I wont....." I paused, waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Mark." He said with a grin.

"Okay, Mark. Thanks," I stepped inside the door, "goodbye, boys."

And then I walked away giving them a fabulous view of my ass in this strapless, mid-thigh length, silk red party dress.

Now, lets go find this "Harry" guy.

I walked over to a pretty tall guy with short brown hair.

"Hello." I said to get his attention.

"Hey", he grinned, "how are you?"

"Im great!" I said with a smile.

"Well im Reed." he laughed, and stuck out his hand.

Dang. My first guess wasnt correct. I'll have to keep looking.

"Im Grace."

"Thats a pretty name-"

"Thanks. Um, I see a friend mine over there, I'll talk to you later." I left and walked over to a shorter, black headed guy.

"Hi, im Grace. " I said, sticking out my hand for him to shake.

"Im Korey." he said with an adorable cheeky grin. He took my hand and placed a kiss on the top of my knuckles. Okay, this guy may not be Harry, but he was freakin hot.

My night continued like this, I had talked to at least thirty different guys, none having that one name I so desperately wanted to hear.

The crowd was clearing now, seeing as it was about 3 am. Still no sign of the Harry guy, so I continued to walk around and search through the vanishing crowd of people.

There he was. That has to be him.

I walked with hope over to a cute, brown haired boy and introduced myself.

"Hello beautiful, im Louis." I freakin almost lost it. I didnt let it show, though.

I was so desperate to find him, I asked the poor guy Louis.

"Aww, how sweet. Thank you," I started, "Would you happen to know of a guy, Harry?"

Louis's eyes grew wide.

"Um, yeah. He's right over there." he answered with disappointment evident in his eyes, and pointed to his right to show me a tall, curly headed brown haired boy.

He was having a conversation with some other guy, completely unaware of us.

"Yep. I guess thats who youve been looking for, miss." Louis said, and turned and walked off, leaving me to begin my mission.

--------------------------------

This is an idea of mine, should I turn it into a story?