That Thing

There was unrest in Los Santos. For some good week, the police had been getting reports of bodies found. Most of them are random people and even teenagers. Others are rich people. There was even a curfew. But no changes were seen. The police said everything was under control, but it wasn't. This third parties became interested. One of them was Nicollo Carbonara. A young man with, a light beard with Mushroom haircut. He was athletic and slim boy with white hair. He had brown eyes.

He was interested in forensics, murders and disappearances. It can be said that he even knew too much about topics that did not concern him. He has come close to death many times. In fact, for his „profession”, it's not strange. He was a gangster. He had, a bunch of friends on this side of the barricade. Real friends. But his best friend was David Gilkenly. Tall brown haired man with two colored eyes. One blue and the other brown. He was the one behind all these murders. Why was he doing it? Not even Carbonara himself knows. Still, he liked the boy, a lot, maybe too much.

Despite the late hour, the white-haired man walked through the streets of the city. The streets where the most murders happened. He heard some screams, gunshots and police sirens. With every moment the sirens got louder, which made the brown-eyed man very worried. Without waiting any longer, he ran to the intersection of streets so that the police would not notice him. The boy leaned against the wall behind him and slowly sank to the ground. Everything would be fine if not for the fact that the police were just around the corner and he had no gun. The boy decided that for his own safety he would take, a few steps back so that no one would notice him. He tried to be quiet but something failed when shots were fired in his direction. His heart sped up even more.

In an instant, a hand covered Carbonara's mouth. The terrified one started to struggle to free himself from his grip. When the white hair realised that it was useless, he stopped his activities. He slowly opened his eyes and saw, a tall man with, a gun in front of him. And it was David. The boy realised that the person who turned his head was standing in front of him. He blushed as he thought about what he had just done.

– What are you doing here?! You should't be here! – shouted the older man. The younger one just got more nervous. He didnt know-how to explain.
– Will you be silent now as the police surrounded us! – said the resigned elder.
– I'm sorry, I didnt mean to call the police on you. – he whispered sadly to the brown haired one. The younger man had tears in his eyes. He hated it when people raised their voices at him. When the elder noticed it, he hugged the white-haired boy. Because he was stupid because he knew he didnt like it.
– Hey baby I'm sorry, I didnt mean to, I'm just worried about you. – He whispered in the younger boys ear. The shorter boy shivered.

The elder felt that there was something more to the lower one. He felt different around him. As if he was free. He wanted to tell him before, but he was afraid of rejection. They had no escape route. The police continued to wait. They were waiting for David. He didnt want to put the boy in danger. He cared about him too much. You could say he was immature in some situations. But now he was more than sure he had made the right decision. Without waiting any longer, he took off his bag containing the gun and money. Carbonara didnt know what was going on. He stood frozen. The brunette felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He took, a deep breath and began.

– You know I'll always be with you. I dont know-how you decided. – he said in, a broken voice. – I love you and that's important to me. But still, your safety is the most important thing to me. I'd rather protect you than lose you.

He said and kissed him passionately but aggressively at the same time. The younger one knew what he meant. He realized that he was seeing him for the last time. Without waiting any longer he kissed back. After a while, they stopped with tears in their eyes. Knowing that they know each other for the last time. David moved towards the sirens and police roosters. As soon as he came out of the „hideout” shots were fired. There was no going back he did it for him. He died for him. He was now in mourning and the police celebrated another success.

***********
Two days later…

The success of our American police. Our murderer has finally been found. It was David Gilkenly. The man was executed, by firing squad. He was caught just before the next attempt on another man. No crime items were found on the murderer, only a note that read „I'm doing it for you baby” Who was he writing to? Will we find out? We will find out soon in the next news. Goodbye.

Such a small thing and so much confusion? David was doing it for him? He himself doesnt know, and no one else but David knows. But he knew one thing. He really loved him.