Sad quotes

♡sometimes you have to smile and pretend everything's okay. Hold back the tears,and just walk away...

♡I love when people make promises then they break themband it reminds me why i am the way i am.

♡"you cant keep doing this to me,giving me hope and then taking it away"

♡"The real question is;i am weak for not giving up,or am i weak for holding on?"

♡"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with the pain"

♡"Right now i am at the "hate" stage with the person i stupidly fell in love with. What a waste of emotion"

♡Choose me or loose me. I am not a back up plan,and definitely not a second fucking choice

♡Let your past make you better, not bitter.

♡"but even if i fall inlove again with someone new, it can never be the way i loved you."

♡"do you know how much it hurts? We both know. We both feel the same way,yet we don't do anything about it."

♡Dont chase people. Be you, do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and STAY

♡Broken heart again. Another lesson learned. Better know your friends or you will get burned.

♡Lets bury this relationship and be done with it

♡Never save a spot in your life for someone who never makes an effort to stay.

♡Life is way better when you let yourself laugh.

♡We are not given a happy ot a sad life. We are given a life. Its up to us to smile

♡There is no point in being around peiple who make you miserable.

♡I dont want someone who is willing to let go of everything for me, I just want one that is willing to hold on.