invite day

~Savnnah's pov~

i woke up and looked at my clock, it was the day before the party, i didn't expect to go i'm not that much of a party person, but everyone was going and i thought that if i had an invitation given to me today that i might as well see what its all bout, my mum had already been getting me ready for it, dress, hair, makeup, shoes, i don't see why i couldn't just wear some of my own clothes there no different then what she got me only a different pattern i thought my african zuzu dress was amazing with its own little bandanna to go with it, i think i look great

ring ring ring

i look at my phone, its TJ ringing me, hes been my bestfriend since we have been born, hes always been there for me and knows me inside and out

"hey, savvy, you ready im coming to pick you up for school!!"

"how when you havent got a car, you dooch?"

"well.... yesterday i went to pick up my sister from the airport and when i got there she was already outside in a little green mini and she said as it was my 17th birthday last week she thought she would get me a brand new car for my birthday arghhhhhh!!!!"

"omg, im going to get ready now cant wait to see you in your brand new little mini!!!"

i got off the phone and turned to my wardrobe it was my favorite time of the day, i got out my nivarnna t-shirt, black jeans and black boots, my long caramel hair was tied up half way and the rest left down. i look amazing again...

when i got to the front door TJ was there in his cute green little mini, he suited it just fine and i could hardly recognize him, the only thing that stayed the same was his smile, he had, had a hair cut, new clothes, a pair of glasses, he looked kinda cute

his normal fashion was, his long dark brown hair just covering up half his eyes, he would have a leather jacket with chains on and gloves on, he would never have looked this good if his sister had never come back from Canada

god bless TJ's Canadian sister pearl!!!

i hopped straight in the car for school and hoped that i would get an invitation

to be popular :0

when i got to school everyone was staring at me and TJ again they always said we were together and that i liked him but i didnt he was my bestfriend nothing more and anyways i couldn't imagen dating him anyway he would know too much about me and that to me would be freaky for a boyfriend to do.

there all whispering, its all they ever do.

whisper this

whisper that

whisper whisper whisper...

i just ignore them as long as i dont know what they whispering about it doesnt bother me

KYLE'S HERE! i hear three girls scream from down the corridor.

then as i look down the other way at the school jock Kyle, i noticed something different about him. he didnt have his no.1 fan and girlfriend Megan at the side of him, he always picks her up for school, maybe something happened between them...

kyle's always been centre of attention since kindergarten, he has always had that group of friends that has some how become popular in life, i mean how can kyle not be popular with his longish brown hair and his sweet green eyes, i loved his leather jack and his gloves, TJ would try to copy his style but it would never work kyle would always look better in some kind of way.

As kyle walks past me, i smile and he winks and gives a smart little smirk, hes so dreamy, ive always had a little thing for Kyle but i wouldn't tell him because hes popular and im well, im just little me...

when i start to walk away i get a tap on my shoulder i freeze and turn around to see Kyle standing behind me.

"hey Savannah, lovely day isn't it?" he asked.

"oh, hi Kyle, and yeh it is, are you okay its just you've never spoken to me before in the three years we've been going to school?"

"hmmm.., yeh im fine apart from breaking up from my girlfriend im wonderful and i know i just want a fresh start from all the arguing and i thought i start with making new friends, so i thought id start with you, is that okay sweety?"

"um? yeh its fine i just never had someone like you to be my friend before i mean its just wierd, but in a good way and how come you and Megan split up you was like the couple of the school?"

"oh cool!, and ha it was nothing she was a spoilt little brat, i didnt need her anymore, we are totally over"

the bell rang. luckily i was in Kyles class, it was geography..

"oh well thats good, you dont need someone like that in your life, and i think we best go to class, are you coming?"

"yeh, sure just let me get my books out my locker first"

For some reason Kyle had changed, he would of never spoken to me today, if megan was there or if his friends were still his friends, i just wanna know why, why today? why me? why has he changed? and i want the real reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i really dont know about this story so please anyone comment on how the next chapter should go or msg me for ideas please im really stuck on why Kyle has changed tbh

vote

comment pleaseee

like

share

THANKS GUYSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

AL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO