Chapter 1

As a child, we tend to imagine life to be perfect growing up. A stable job, a house, probably a car, and a complete home. And that being said, that means you are most likely married. Time flies really fast that we also tend to forget that we age. Thats just how Ambers life is.

At 28, shes a total hopeless-romantic. Hoping to find true love sa mga dating apps and all the other platforms she may be able to. Marami nang nai-date pero it all ends the same. She doesnt lose hope. She enjoys meeting new people until she realizes it kinda becomes like a routine.

Nakahiga lang sah sa kama at nagso-scroll sa phone when she bumped to a certain Nico Lopez profile. Matipuno, moreno, chinito at mukhang stable naman. Kinilig ang bida natin nang mag match ang dalawa sa dating app na ito. She was so excited that she even get up right ahead, take a shower and have her coffee sa favorite niyang coffee shop few blcks away from her place.

Nagkaka-mabutihan ang dalawa for almost 3 weeks of chatting. They finally decided to go on a date. Sobrang saya ani Amber that she started shopping for everything shell need on that special day. At siempre, to most bidas meron talaga tayong undying, ever supportive BFF.

Si Maggie. 30. Has a stable job, a husband and so adorable 5-year-old little girl. She always has had Ambers back since the day they become friends. Acted like an older sister to her.

heeeeeey! Are you busy ba today? I really need your help. Magme-meet na kmi. Finally! sobrang sayang tili ni Amber. Haaaay nako ka. Eto na naman tayo eh. Hahaha excited ka na naman. Masayang sagot ni Maggie. ano ka ba? I think hes the one. Sobrang dami naming similarities. And guess what, hes a fan of Paulo Coehlo too! masayang sagot ni Amber sa kaibigan. hahaha bookish din si Sir? Different nga ha. Oh wel. What do you need from me? Tanong ni Maggie. Well, I need an awesome outfit para sa date namin bukas. Andito ako sa Fab shoppe ngayon and parang hindi na kasya sakin yung Dress na Nakita natin last time. Na alala mo?Worried na sagot ni Amber. Hay ano ka ba. Marami namang iba dyan. Wait. Give me 10 mins, punta ako dyan. sagot ni Maggie. Yaaaas! Youre the best! See yah! excited na sagot ni Amber at saka pinatay ang phone.

Masayang nag fit ng mga damit sina Amber at Maggie sa shoppe at when they finally picked the perfect one, they head on sa favorite restaurant nila.

Amber: So, ayon nan ga. He was working sa Law firm ng Dad niya. Hes a lawyer too. Well, aspiring. Hes about to take the Bar exams next year and really looking forward to it.

Maggie: hmm, he seems so flexible na he still got time to chat while prepping ha.

Amber: (nag-kibit balikat) I dont know. Maybe. Prepping pa lang naman. Why not?

Maggie: Sis, let me remind you ha. Dating app yung means of communication niyo.. Are you even friends sa Fb?

Amber: Nope. But I kinda checked his profile. Alam mo na, me pagka FBI din tayo hahaha

Maggie: Okay, And???

Amber: He seems single! I mean, it says theres hes single. Lots of travel photos. His car. His room – oh! And hes got the coolest room. May aquarium and room niya! Gossssh! So Sexy!

Maggie: Eto na. Ayuuuuun. Hahahaha umandar na naman yang pagiging malawak niyang mata mo eh. –

Amber: What? Hahaha I mean, Im just appreciating what he has. Whats wrong with that? I mean, come on! Hahaha

Maggie: How do you even know its his reality? You know, a lot of people have been faking a lot lately. And why not add him then?

Amber: Oh! Of course not! You know hindi ako na-uunang mag add sa FB. No. Never.

Maggie: Really now? Hahaha, Carlo?

Amber: Well, that was before. The past. As in past tense.

Maggie: talaga ba?