*Part 5*

The sound was so loud At the same time, people started dancing on the dance floor. I'm with them right now here at the bar we always go to.

I thought you wouldn't come again right now; Luke told me, I drank wine from my glass before answering him.

I think Dan found his mate, He is always busy when we invite him, it looks like we already have a lover boy; Gab said to me, I raised my middle finger so he laughed loudly.

We are not student anymore guy's, We had our own responsibility in the works; I told them.

"Really!" Gray said.

Was it my decision to come here right? I told them and shook my head, Luke patted my shoulder.

It's good that you came here tonight because if you don't, We will go to your condo unit; He said, my eyes widened.

Don't you dare, You are not allowed to come to my condo; I said, they looked at me strangely.

Are you hiding something there Mr. Daniel? Gab said playfully to me, I kicked his foot under the table so he cursed in no time.

Fucking shit.... That's hurt; He says, I smirk at him and drunk the last wine on my glass.

Because you are too dirty minded, I just don't want a messy person like all of you; I told them, They held their chests and acted hurt because of what I said.

It doesn't hurt, It just like an ant bite, You're so mean at us; Gray said. I cross my arms and grin big.

The truth really hurts; I said, I laughed so hard because of their reactions.

Asshole, It's good thing that you are our friend; Luke said and rolled his eyes, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10pm already.

I'll go ahead guy's, There is a meeting tomorrow gab don't forget; I warned gab, He might get completely drunk and forgot the meeting, Cha told me last night that the meeting was kinda important.

I know that, Be careful while driving; I nodded and patted their shoulders and left the bar. It's a good thing that I didn't drunk to much, I was about to get in my car but I saw Jack in the distance, He was just crouching on the floor so I immediately came to him.

Jack? He looked at me, When he saw me he immediately stood up.

" Daniel! " His eyes became happy when he saw me. I look at him in confused, What is he doing here middle of the night?

What are you doing here? I thought your at home? I told him, He bowed his head before answering me.

" I-i forgot the key! " He says, I was taken aback, Don't Tell me he's here the whole time?

You're here the whole time after your class? He nodded his head slowly.

You know that I'm inside, why didn't you come in or even call me; I told him, it's late and maybe he hasn't eaten yet.

Have you eaten? He shook his head, I don't know but I felt annoyed with myself, I was happy inside while he was waiting outside and hadn't eaten yet.

Let's just eat out; He immediately grabbed my hand so I looked at him.

Ahmmm... can we just eat at your condo, ahmm I also have an assignment to finish; He said, I nodded and took him to the car and let him sat inside.

" Next time call me if you can't entered the condo!"  I told him while I'm driving.

I'm sorry daniel if I bother you; He said, I looked at him and shook my head.

You're not bothering me, I feel guilty because it's too late already and you have school tomorrow, I'll just help you with what you have to do; This time he shook his head.

Don't worry, I can do this, you're busy too and you have to wake up early tomorrow right; I looked at him for a moment before turning my gaze back to the road.

I will help you so that we can both sleep early; He happily nodded until we reached the condo.

( Grayson Pov )

Have you noticed that Daniel has changed? I asked them after Daniel left.

I don't notice any change in him? Luke answered, I took his glass and looked at him badly.

Enough drinking we have work tomorrow; I said, his eyes rolled and he crossed his arms.

He did change, I don't even know the reason but I notice that he is always in a hurry to go home; Gab said.

"Perhaps he found woman in the hospital and he bring her home?" Gab hit me so I looked at him badly, It hurts.

The hospital is very busy, We hardly talk to each other at work and then you say that he found a girl there? It's very impossible, The hospital is very busy you know; He said.

D you really need to hit my head? that's fucking hurts gab; I complained, He made a peace sign I was going to fight back but he immediately avoided it.

My answer is No, Maybe he changed for some reason but I don't think it's about woman, Nurse Cha and Darr are almost always with him, aside from those two, patients are the ones he always talks to; He continued, I just nodded.

" He's change wasn't bad though, He became responsible! " I nod my head, I think so too..

Anyway let's all go home, We still had work tomorrow; I told them, They both nodded and we stood up together.

I'll bring Luke home, He's a bit drunk already; I told gab and he nod his head.

Be careful while driving; I nod my head and we all exited the bar, I hold Luke in his waist and open my car to let him go inside. This man has a low tolerance of alcohol and he dare to drinks a lot tsk. Anyway I have to stop talking now guys I'll have to go........