Chapter 8: New Student

The next day Felix came back to school. Even though his face was full of patches he didn't want to miss another day. He sat down in his seat as the teacher came into the class.

"Hello class, today you get a new transfer student," the teacher said and everyone looked at the new student. The student was a pretty female whose uniform fitted perfectly. She was slim and her face was perfection. Her hair was in a wolf-cut hairstyle and it fell perfectly on her shoulders.

"Yo, she is fine don't you think?" Seungmin whispered to Felix.

"Yeah she is really pretty." the blonde-haired boy replied.

"Please introduce yourself," the teacher said to the younger female.

She smiled and looked at her new classmates. "Hello everyone! My name is Chae Hyo-ri. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Hyo-Ri." the teacher said and smiled. "You can go sit next to Felix."

Seungmin stared at the teacher as he complained. "But sir, I already sit here."

"Seungmin you can move a row forward."

Seungmin shrugged because he knew talking back won't help anything. "Ugh okay.."

Seungmin moved in the row forward and Hyo-Ri came to sit next to Felix. Felix smiled at her.

"Felix?" the teacher asked the male. Felix turned to the teacher's way as he paid attention to his words. "Can you please show her around after school?"

"Of course."

"Great! We can start our lesson now." the teacher said and started teaching.

Time passed and Felix and Seungmin were already starving. Felix put everything in his bag and left the class with Seungmin. They went to the cafeteria and grabbed some food. They sat down and started eating.

"Hi, do you mind if I join you?" the new student asked.

The boys looked at each other as Felix smiled. "Not at all. Sit."

Hyo-Ri sat down beside them and ate her meal.

"Do you like the school so far?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty chill."

"Yeah, it is now that the seniors are out of town," Seungmin said smirking and looking at Felix.

"How so?" Hyo-Ri asked.

"Well, they are renovating and old school with some kind of organization. Usually, it's pretty wild around here. It's good to finally have some peace." Felix said.

"Yeah, someone said they are the wildest among the students and I agree with them," Seungmin added. "There are some of them that are chill but you find them rarely."

"Hah interesting. So.. what do you guys usually do?" Hyo-Ri asked.

They talked and soon became really good friends. They showed her around.

They hang out together quite often after that day.

As Felix came home after a long and tiring Friday he sat on his phone and texted Changbin.

Felix: "Call me when you can :)"

Felix put down his phone and smile at the thought of his boyfriend. Changbin was busy but he always made sure to spare some time to talk to him. They usually texted during the evening and when Changbin could they went on a call as well. They told each other about their day and similar stuff.

Felix heard a notification ring on his phone and immediately picked the phone up.

Changbin: "I will call you in 5"