when destiny meets......

The old house with its widely overgrown garden,was secretive and full of silence.. His voice had never sounded so cold...He hung up the phone and sighed..Michael traipippatanacheevat ..once who was a respected military officer..now trying to make his childrens life secure ..The amount of debt in the bank is increasing day by day...and he is worried about breaking everything in Life..He has two children, davikah and Neil . Although both of them are good at studies,they are not sure whether they can continue their studies...because of the financial instability...Along with running coffee shops..both of them are doing part time jobs to meet their daily needs...One of Michael sorrows is not being able to give his children the life they want... and it makes him downhearted.. That's a big question that pulls Michael ..As a father he tries his best to not let that happen.The eldest daughter, Davika, completes UG in journalism and preparing for PG entrance exam..His son Neil joined in degree in Communication Arts. After Michael retired from the military, he started a bakery and a coffee shop by taking a huge amount of loan from a private firm.At that time ...he lost his wife ..she...was in a critical condition and had an operation...at that time he lease their properties for the treatment and now nothing left...only earning income for Neil's family is from this bakery and profit does not meet the daily requirments..so it's difficult for them to repay loan at the correct time..The bank has sent many notices to repay the cash...

One fine day Niran Kulrattanarak the heir of the Kulrattanarak family,came to the coffee shop for a client meeting which was arranged by the client. Michael did not know that he was the one who came for the meeting.Michael didn't recognise him as he saw him when he was very young...

Niran Kulrattanarak,brown eyes with an athletic body and had always loved the aesthetic of Nonthanburi with its adventurous, amused village area. It was a place where he felt happy.Thats the reason why he came back to nonthanburi after completing his overseas studies.The Cappuccino drinker with visible hands veins and a big face with sharp features. His friends saw him as gentle. Once, he had even brought a victorious puppy back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.The one who will become an instant crush for everyone from the first sight itself..but in reality he likes boys 🌝..and he is one of the main supporters of the LGBTQ community in that city....but nobody knows about this part of him other than ..his close friend..Alex...Because Niran's father always wants an heir for their family for the next generation and he is sure that his father will never support him if he finds out that he is gay.....Alex tongraya..with a strong physique body...Niran and Alex are childhood friends who share each and every secret in their life...They are" Partners in Crime".

After some days...When Niran Kulrattanarak opened the door,Neil and himself collided ..and their eyes locked.... he was stunned by the beauty of neil..Niran gulped. He was not prepared for Neil...As he stepped outside and Neil came closer, he could see the narrow glint in his eye. Neil gazed with the affection of modest round rabbits......When niran came to his senses...he heard neil keep saying sorry ...It was a love at first sight moment for Niran..The one who is a college dream crush for everyone but he had a relationship..which he gave all his heart and that man had cheated on niran ..but until this moment...no one among them has raised his heartbeat like this 🔥..It made niran curious to know more about neil...as he was thinking neil was a part time jober...

Neil traipippatanacheevat....a man with skinny beauty with beautiful hands and solid facemore than any other man...and a heartthrob for many girls and boys...but at this moment he is not interested in anyone...because...now his main goal and responsibility is protecting his family and making his sister Davika's dream true by helping to finish studies...Both of them are working really hard these days..to support their dad...

Whenever Niran approached neil.. he behaved coldly as he is not interested in these kind of behaviour...In the past..niran was a playboy who had many boyfriends...but he loved one man wholeheartedly and he cheated..After that, Niran was not interested in another relationship and didn't even like to talk about it until the moment he met Neil..and he can't tolerate when someone turns his back on him...this makes niran confused...like maybe neil is not interested in boys....So..niran decided to make a move towards neil to understand whether he likes boys or girls...

One day Niran came to the coffee shop for a meeting and ordered a cappuccino and neil was the one who came and served it....Niran, pretending not to know anything, slowly touched Neil's wrist..but there was no response from the other side and he felt disappointed.......Niran's mobile phone rang.... it's him...."Max "...(Ex boyfriend of Niran from New York )..