13

You ring the doorbell wondering if you're in the right place. You wondered who was Jin's new friend that you had to drop a box for him. "Hi!" You say while knocking again and nothing. You were about to leave when you see the door handle turning. "Hi I'm here to drop this off since Jin couldn't..." the door fully opens and reveals a shirtless Namjoon who looked like he was barely waking up.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" He smiles revealing his dimples that make you feel butterflies in your stomach. "No you didn't here I'll take the box. I'm sorry Jin has you doing errands now." You were smiling when your eyes drift to his body. He was talking comfortably until he remembered he was shirtless "Oh I'm sorry Y/n. Let me put on a shirt please come inside." You remember you have to pick Jungwon from his soccer practice and stay outside. "Would you like to eat something?" He says after putting a shirt on.

"No it's okay I have to go pick up my brother. I can't believe I forgot." He smiles leading you out "No worries drive safely" you say bye and walk away and he was waiting for you to get to your car safely but you run back. "Let's go on a date this weekend?" He didn't answer quickly making you embarrassed that he was probably going to reject you. "I'd love to...you can text me or call me when."

"Okay then bye" you leave and you couldn't believe you two were talking as if you were strangers you wondered if he even wanted to date you that he hasn't asked you out so you were planning to ask him out this weekend. You hadn't yet because of what happened at home but everything returned to normal just that you made sure to never be left alone with Jae-ho and Yejin apologized to you on her knees.

You get to the park and Jungkook was there you had told him to keep an eye on Jungwon and he did. He was enjoying it cheering for Jungwon. You approach him and Jungkook smiles in Jungwon's eyes you two were the perfect couple but he really wanted to meet the new guy to see who he'd choose.

After saying bye to Jungkook you and Jungwon go home. You both greeted your dad well everyone to be respectful. "We are eating out today alright?" You and Jungwon stare at each other since theres was nothing special going on today. "Okay I'll go change." You say and Jungwon as well goes to his room to take a shower.

Everyone was all dressed and you head to the restaurant but see two familiar faces. "Dad what are we here for?" You whispered "We are having dinner with Jae-ho's parents to celebrate that their son and Yejin are getting married." You nod then bit your bottom lip since they'll recognize you. You met them when you and Jae-ho got together apparently you were the first and only that he introduced to his parents. They all sit down and they seem to find you familiar and you cursed in your head. "We are all here these are my children who you haven't met. My daughter Y/n and my son Jungwon. You two this is Jae-ho's parents.

You both say hello and started immediately looking at the menu. His father speaks calling your name making you nervous. You probably shouldn't have dressed so nice but you couldn't help it. "Yes?"

"You seem familiar! Have we met before? Honey doesn't she look like someone I don't remember her well." Everyone's eyes were on you that all you wanted to do was run. "I'm not sure." You nervously chuckle and they continued talking amongst each other. When his mom gasps you flinch thinking she was having a heart attack or something "You're Y/n our son's first girlfriend." Everyone's eyes widened and you hum "Well ex we broke up a long time ago. Enough about me we are here to celebrate their engagement."

"But why did you two break up you two were perfect" you couldn't believe they were doing this. Jae-ho and Yejin looked worried since they thought you'd mention how they got together so you slightly smirk. "Well I broke up with him because I wanted to focus on studying and in the end I graduated as the top student. I'm sorry for not even saying bye to you guys but he's found my step...um...Yejin so I'm wishing the best for them."

Your dad gave you the look of we'll talk later and the waiter came and took your orders. You ate while they talked and Jungwon looked at you being the only one not interacting. He got a napkin and for some reason he had a pen in his pocket and pulled it out drawing a tic tac toe table. He scoots the paper in your direction you see it then face him smiling. He hands you the pen and you both play while your father looked at you two and smiled as well.

After the dinner you all got home you stretched and told Jungwon good night and go to your room to change into your pajamas that was some sweats and a baggy shirt instead of your usual short gowns. Your dad was in the living room and you sat across from him. "Sweetie why didn't you tell me you went out with Jae-ho?" You sigh "It wasn't a serious relationship I was testing out things." He nods and your eyes widened at what came out of his mouth. "Since you properly introduced Jungkook are you going out with him?"

"No he's just my best friend!" He understood he didn't judge you at all after all you're grown up and now what's good and bad. "Friends that occasionally do couple things?" You cover your face and he looks at you worried "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." You smile "No it's okay and we stopped that so no need to worry."

"I'm not worried sweetheart I just want you to be happy and to not get hurt by someone so whatever happens with you and Jungkook I don't mind it okay. My question is did Jae-ho hurt you and why is he with Yejin?"