Leave

I once loved you.

I once found comfort in your embrace, but now I despise your every move and your bare face.

I didn't mean to make you cry, but I smile in reply.

I didn't mean to hurt you that bad, but I enjoy seeing you this sad.

I didn't mean to hate you, but I can't live without to.

I once cared about you.

I once cared if you were here with me, but now I don't even care if you drown in the sea.

I once felt like you were my light, but now I only see the world in black and white.

I didn't mean to feel this way, but what do you want me to say? The truth? That would just be rude.

But if it helps you feel better, then I'll tell you the truth and put my feelings in a booth.

Anger, hate isn't it great? That's what you make me feel, and to be honest I just want my heart to be made of steel.

And you didn't even do something wrong, so why do I so dearly wish you were gone?

You love me.

You care about me.

But I never asked for that, so can you please just stop that crap?

You don't deserve this, but somehow seeing you torn apart, makes me want to break your heart - just for a start.

You don't deserve my attention, not to mention my declaration.

Don't try 'cause oh my! I'll just have to lie!

You don't deserve me, so I'll count to three, and then you can leave me be.

I now hate you.

I now want you gone, so do what you need to, so I can forget you.

Leave, and it'll set my mind at ease.

Leave, and I'll only feel relieved.

Leave, please just leave, father.

- M. Villadsen