description

×sombra it's a girl to approximately twenty, wears a White and black mask ( in one of the eyes has a cross, and in the other has a completely black circle, and a black smile).

×is a girl who at the age of sixteen she witnessed the death of her older brother, and the cause of the hooded man (hoodie).

×sombra at the seventeen was murdered by Kate the chaser, slenderman proxy, days later she found out that she was also murdered (she had woken up in the woods), between anger and grief she began to seek revenge and created her own mask so that those who took her life away and her brother, was not recognized her.

×she is approximately between 5'6 -5'7

×Sombra, being completely covered, does not show feminine features, which is why many people mistake it for a man.

×sombra has scars all over her body caused mostly by slenderman proxies and by himself

×his bag is connected to his mind and just thinking about a weapon or something else, the bag will give it to him for whatever she needs

×Sombra is claustrophobic, which would be one of the reasons why he doesn't spend a lot of time inside a house.

×the weapon he uses the most is a metallic bat, since he always carries it by hand or in her bag (he also has a knife that he carries on his belt).

×sombra has two pets, a Wolf approximately 2 meters and a black cat (the pets has red eyes)

×the proxy that she hates the most is hoodie since he killed her older brother

×In the past sombra was never called by her name, her class invented nicknames for her, over time they nicknamed her Sombra, as they found that name suits her better.

×sombra meets jeff the killer in the woods but it was not a pleasant encounter

×one of the reasons why slenderman wants to kill sombra is because she investigates a lot about him, to the point that she is closer to discovering several things about him and that bothers her too much.

×sombra have a addiction with the coffee, she really loves it

×the names of her family is
Anthony Walter Myers (father)
Natalie Rogers Fernández (mother)
Jonathan Walter Rogers (older brother)

×she escapes every time she comes across a note from slender man, as her worst nightmare is becoming one of his proxies.

×sombra is usually in the forest accompanied by one of her pets

×whenever sombra meets some slenderman proxy they fight to the death, but if she meets the same slenderman she runs away.

×The only thing that sombra has in common with slenderman are her supernatural powers, which would be teleportation through the shadows, mind control, and lead people to paranoia with her presence, she, like slenderman, watches over her victims, only that shadow watches them from closer (she pretends to be their shadows).

×sombra sometimes when she observes slenderman, she observes how he physically and psychologically tortures his proxies when they do not fulfill one of their missions and she feels sorry for that but she cannot do anything for them, since they have the mission to finish with her as soon as they see her....