felix tummy ache

felix pov
it's 10pm and i can't sleep and chan my roommate is doing stuff for 3arach and my stomach hurts and i want cham's comfort. i looked at my phone and no text from chan and no "i'm leaving now" as he always do so i texted him.

lixie:
channie when will you be back

channie:
in an hour baby. why what's wrong you can't sleep?

lixie:
yeh

channie:
awww i'll be home soon i gotta get back to work.

chan pov
felix texted me saying he couldn't sleep and i told i be home. i feel bad i just want to be with him not here felix must be tired with out me.

felix pov: my stomach kept hurting i really want chan now, whenever i'm sick or feeling sick i always want chan no one else just chan. i heard a nock at the door.

I.N pov
i had a nightmare so i went to felix and i nocked on his door and he said "come in" he didn't sound himself but i guess he's tired and want chan. i opend the door "felixie i had a bad dream" i told him and all of a sudden he started crying i was shocked to see him cry.

chan pov
as i walked into the house with bangchan and jisung and i head cringing coming from my room that i share with felix. i dropped my stuff at the door fast i didn't care where and i ran to my room and open the to see felix in tears i scooped him up from his bed and rocked him in my arms "shhh i'm hear shh" i tried to calm him down and i told jeongin to go leave and he did "baby what's wrong?" i asked and he choked out "tummy throw up" i ran as fast as i can with him in my arms and i placed him in front of the toilet and rubbed his back my heart shank as i heard felix gagged i wanted to make it stop for him i want him to feel better i hate seeing him like this, "shhhh your ok baby your ok" i wisperd "you done?" i asked and he nodded i told jisung to get a bucket and felix probably want to go sleep in my bed "good boy lixie you did a good job" i told him and he snuggled into me and i kissed his head and took him to our room and placed him in bed.

felix pov
i got placed in chan's bed cuz they all know when i'm sick his bed is where i go and i snuggled into him "felix please and you drink some water" he said and i know i don't want to but i need to do i took some small sips "good boy" he handed me a pill i wined "awww i forgot you don't like pills you want me to ask binnie if we got any calpol?" he said

chan pov
i started texting jisung
channie:
we got any calpol?
han:
i'll have a look now. is he not taking the pill?
channie:he doesn't like pills
han:
ah i forgot sorry
channie:
nah it's alright
han:
yeh we got some calpol i'll bring it up now.
channie:
thanks

i put my phone down and looked at felix he looks fluffy and he isn't him self i can tell i ruffled his hair and jisung came in the room and gave me the calpol. to make it safer for all of up we use a suring one because last time we had the spoon one for felix i almost dropped the spoon and felix didn't like it. i put the suring in the bottle and got the medicine in it "open" felix opend his mouth cutely and took the medicine and yawned "you can sleep now baby" i said while giving him a kiss again.