{3} Won't Get Fooled Again | Part 2

"What do we know about Walker?" Gideon asked Morrison as Sophia, Elle and Hotch followed behind him into the station.

Morrison put his hands up "He's a quiet career criminal. Spent four years in prison for a series of forged cheques when he was in his early 20s. He's now 46. For the past 18 years he owned a store which sold coins and historical documents. Most of his inventory was fake."

"We talked to some of his clients, and he was in debt up to his ears." Hotch explained.

"Then Barbara Keller found out that the coins he had sold her were fake. She threatened to out him." Elle carries on explaining.

Sophia creases her eyebrows shaking her head "All these bombs just to kill one old lady?"

"Yes. To throw us off he made it look like it was much bigger than it was." Hotch nods looking at me.

"You hear me? I said stop now!" A man voice from the front shouted.

All of the agents turned their attention to an Indian man who was profusely sweating. He was holding the top of a zipped up hoodie and his hands were shaking.

"Please," the man unzips the jacket and underneath is a bomb strapped to him "Help me."

Sophia stares at the man while all the police officers pull out their guns.

He wasn't the UnSub. He was too in distress to be.

"Don't come any closer. Put your hands up and slowly walk back out." Morrison ordered holding a gun to the man.

He put his hands up, breathing heavily.

"I can't. He'll kill me."

"Who will?" Sophia asked the man as she took a step closer.

"I-I don't know. He put a gun to my head and told me to put this on." The man replied "He said you would know who he was. He wants a helicopter, and a passport. He's watching."

"We need to figure out how the bombs are put together first." Gideon tells the panicked man.

——————————

There's a timer on the bomb. Three hours left. Snipers were put outside and around the area as Walker is sitting in an office building across the road.

Elle and Hotch go to the building to surprise him while Sophia and Gideon stay in the police station.

"Walkers not a bomber. He's a forger." Gideon says making Sophia look over at him. He's gonna defuse the bomb with Elle and Hotch in the room.

"Get out of there! Now!" Gideon shouts through the walkie talkie. Sophia runs a hand through her hair hoping that Hotch and Elle made it out.

"It's fine. We made it." Hotchs voice goes through the walkie making Sophia relax.

——————————

The UnSub was blown up in the explosion. Now they had to defuse the bomb attached to the man.

Gideon brought in Adrian Bale to tell him.

An officer with body armour was sent in the isolated room with pliers.

The others watched as Gideon asked Bale what wire he had to cut.

"The red." Bale answered scrunching his nose and putting his hands in his orange jumpsuit.

Sophia stood watching beside Elle. He was lying. She knew it, because he shifted his weight from his left leg to the right leg and he seemed happy about the answer he chose. Too happy.