Voice of an angel | First appearance | Chapter 1 |

| The Park |

Aoi was casually taking a stroll in the park seeing how there was a lot of families and couples having a good time in such a beautiful scenery. She saw a bunch of kids playing around and having so much fun and it gave her much joy seeing others so happy, but something kept popping up in her mind and it seemed to distract her quite a bit from enjoying her walk. Shes been hoping to find a singer for her songs for a long time, but it was hard to find the right person.

She kept walking around the park till she saw a church and it looked stunning with the sun shining on it. Suddenly she heard a voice coming from the church, and wondered who could be inside there at this hour.

| Aoi's POV |

(It's 2:30 p.m and I need to go finish my song that I'm working on but..I can't help but listen to the sound of that voice, they sing just like an angel.) So I decided to approach the church and go to the door carefully so they wouldn't notice that I was going in and when I carefully opened the door the place was pretty dark, but the light from the painted window showed on the very top wall reflected on the person who's been singing this whole time. But it was a bit hard to tell.

I wanted to take a even more closer look but I don't want them to notice me yet.

| This is what she was initially singing, just pretend there's no instruments or anything |

(She could potentially be the singer for my songs! ) So I slowly walked up to her more and suddenly she stopped singing and heard my foot steps. She got startled.
"Who's there!?"
I went closer to her and showed myself from within the light.
"Uh.. hey sorry I startled you. I was really mesmerized by your voice. I didn't meant to scare you or anything."

| Tsubaki's POV |

My face heated up when they complimented my voice. "I-it's fine don't worry, just don't go creeping up to strangers like that!" I said nervously.
They sighed "It won't happen again I promise, but man you really sing so beautifully. My names Miyake Aoi, what's yours?"
"My name is Aoyagi Tsubaki, it's nice to meet you." (If I'm being honest this Aoi person looks very cute...it's almost as if.....JEEZ, what am I saying?!!? I'm supposed to be practicing singing not talking to this stranger that I just met, I got really caught off guard.) Suddenly Aoi interrupted my thoughts.

"Uhm, hey Tsubaki? This might be a little strange to ask but.. I really want you to sing the songs I've been making, I've been looking for a voice like yours for a long time. I'm a DJ." I was pretty shocked at what she asked me, but I'm not even that good.
"Well, uh...I wouldn't say I'm the best but I'll be honored to sing your songs."
"Really? That's great thank you so much Tsubaki!"
Aoi hugged me really tight out of nowhere. (My face is heating up like crazy..what's up with me today!!?)
"S-sorry got a little carried away right there." Aoi backed off.
"No worries i-it's all good.." (KYAAH..why's my heart is racing....!!)
"But I have a question..." said Aoi
"What is it?"

To be continued.....
.
.
.
.
.

WHEW, hopefully y'all like the first chapter and don't worry the second part of chapter 1 will be a bit more spicier and better! Sorry if I made the meeting a bit too fast 😭😭(I'll make the next chapter longer too)