Movie Sonamy: Childhood memories

FLASHBACK

Sonic the hedgehog, was doing his usual morning routine, by running around green hill. He was born with extraordinary powers, and he was told to keep it a secret, away from all danger especially the echidnas. Suddenly, he lost his tracks and accidentally launched himself on the ground near the river, and fell flat on his face. As he stood up, he encountered another beautiful island that is surrounded by lake. He zoomed in the lake going to the mysterious island. 

As soon as he got there, he encountered a small cottage in a hill. Suddenly, he signals a girl screaming at the edge of a river. He spotted a beautiful pinkette hedgehog, with a short-lighted pinked hair, a red bow on her head, a green dress with an orange skirt and red boots. The blue bur blushed at the sight of her. She found her crying, and immediately helped her. She had a small scratch on her right knee. 

He got a bamboo from a tree and slowly wrapped it around on her injured knee. With this, the pinkette felt so much better, and thanked him. 

"What's your name?" The pinkette asked. 

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog," The blue bur replied. 

"That's a unique name, I'm Amy Rose," She blushed as she smiled at him. "Where do you live?"

"Just across the other island," 

"Amelia!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" Her mother called. 

"Coming Mom!!" Amy yelled back. "Have you eaten yet?" 

"No, not yet. I'm pretty hungry. Longclaw is very busy making something," 

"Who's Longclaw?" Amy asked. 

"Oh, she's my guardian," Sonic replied. 

"Come, and let's eat breakfast together," Amy smiled at him. 

"Sure!!" Sonic replied happily as he followed Amy inside her beautiful cottage. 

After that, they had a playdate the whole afternoon. It was already evening, Amy and her mom decided to fetch Sonic there. 

They spotted a boat, both Amy and Sonic sat together, while Amy's mom paddles the boat. 

As soon, as they arrived there, they knocked on the door. 

"Oh Thank goodness, Sonic, you have arrived home. Where were you young man?!" Longclaw exclaimed and sighed in relief. 

Until, Amy and her mother approached. "Hi, it's nice to meet you, you must be Sonic's guardian right?" 

"Yes, yes I am. Why?" Longclaw asked. 

"Hello!!" The pinkette greeted her happily. "I'm Sonic's playmate, it's nice to meet you!!" 

"Sonic is very generous to my daughter, he even cleaned up her wound!" Her mother said.

"Sonic, I'm very proud of you, and I'm happy that you get to meet a new friend," Longclaw smiled at him. Sonic just stayed silent but he smiled. 

"I better get going now with my daughter," Her mother said. 

FLASHBACK

Months passed by, as soon as Amy was about to head home, she heard echidnas growling loudly from the upper forests. She knew that the echidnas have found her best friend. Amy quickly went back to warned him. But she was greatly shocked to see echidnas attacking their home, and both Longclaw and Sonic were escaping. Amy ran quickly and followed them.

"Goodbye, Sonic," Longclaw said.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Sonic cried.

"SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amy cried. "No....,"

END OF FLASHBACK

Tom, Maddie, and the others all went out to the beach, Tails and Cream are making sandcastles and bracelets together, Tom and Maddie sat down on their two respective deckchairs, Knuckles and Big play tennis ball, while the two hedgehogs sat down and rested on a coconut tree having their moment together.

"Sonic, do you remember the first time we've met?" Amy asked.

FLASHBACK [When Sonic first met Amy in the cottage]

"What happened to your mother, and that beautiful cottage, when I was gone?" Sonic asked.

Amy started remembering the tragic past she had with her mother, "T-They attacked us, the echidnas, and destroyed our beautiful home and they killed my mother. I soon went far away from that island, I decided to never go back there again,"

"Until, I met new friends in that island. The three of us became siblings and fight for each other. I met Tails as well, when he was bullied, but he went missing a few months so I portal to Earth to search for him. I finally reunited with you,"

Sonic remembers the last memory they had with Amy....

FLASHBACK

"Here, Amy, I made this for you," Sonic said as she places a flower crown on her head.

"It's very beautiful Sonic, I'll keep this as a memory with you," Amy smiled.

"Where's Longclaw?" Amy asked.

"She's making me lunch, before I start my training. I'm gonna guard a green gem or something," Sonic replied.

"It sounds fun!" Amy exclaimed.

"It's sounds boring," Sonic pouted a little.

"You won't ever leave me right, we'll always be best friends?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course we will!"

"Promise?"

"I promise!!!"

Both Sonic and Amy embraced each other.....

END OF FLASHBACK

"I was there, but you didn't hear me," Amy cried a bit at the memory.

"I'm sorry, Amy," Sonic laid her head in his chest.

"It's okay. Anyways, I kept the flower crown that you made me. I'm actually wearing it now," Amy removes her flower crown and showed it to him. "I just added some designs, and it's been a long time,"

Sonic smiled at her, "Amy I-I w-want to tell you something,"

"What is it?" Amy asked curiously.

"Well....it's better if I showed you,"

He holds her hands and kissed her deeply and passionately. He pulled her body closer as he bites the lower lip. The passionate kiss made Amy feel better smiled at Sonic. Sonic wiped Amy's tears of joy as he embraced her.

"Amy, I love you and I will never lose you again,"