T-This is just a dream!!

Natsume's POV:
I went to a jewelry store to buy a wrist watch with my picture for Sting. It was our anniversary when we started dating. I went to Sabertooth only to see Sting kissing Yukino passionately. I threw his present at his face and ran away. I didn't know where I was going but as long as it was away from 'him'. I ran inside a forest and slumped down then I started to sing a song (Media) "Why can't it, be perfect, this love's not, even real. Why don't I, cry for you? Love was dead, from the start. I don't want you, I don't need you, I'll forget you. It doesn't matter, I'll play along, writing our song, we are perfect. I love you. No, this is all wrong. Why aren't you gone? I know that your not that strong. Don't listen to me, we'll always be so perfectly, happy. The lies you, succumb to, blissfully, unaware, I don't know, how you can't, see through my facade. I don't want you, I don't need you, I'll forget you, it doesn't matter. I'll play along, writing our song, we are perfect. I love you. No this is all wrong, why aren't you gone? I know you aren't that strong. Don't listen to me, we'll always be, so perfectly, happy. And maybe, one day I'll, get to see your smile, in the arms, of someone, who loves you like I do. No, this is all wrong, why aren't you gone? I know you're not that strong. Don't listen to me, we'll always be so perfectly, happy." I cried silently after a while. I rubbed my now swollen stomach and got up to go to nii-san's (Natsu) house. I knocked then went to the guild. When I entered, I saw Natsu and LISANNA?! Kissing too! I walked up and slapped him. Hard. It's what he deserves so does Sting. He glares at me and I glare a Erza glare and he was scared. I looked at a picture of me and Sting and sobbed. He noticed my action and patted my back. He said "Did that bastard do something to you, Nanake?" I nodded but defended Lucy too and said "Y-You cheated on L-L-Lucy. I'll never forgive you!" He looked at me with hurt eyes then I looked at Lisanna and she smirked. Something was fishy and I knew it on the bottom of my heart. Ugh, never mind! I walk to my house only to see Erza, Lucy, and Juvia crying. I looked at them and cried too. I hugged all of them and cried harder. They cried too and we all wanted to quit the guild and hide somewhere far away. We all decided to go to somewhere far away from here and live together. We decided to live in a place called Eclair. I loved that place, it seemed so magical. We packed our stuff and left.
Natsu's POV:
Lisanna handed me a drink that she called 'Juice'. I drank it and I got possessed of some sort. I saw Lisanna kissing me, I tried to stop but I didn't. Lucy saw us and threw my present at my face while she ran. I didn't see her since. I waited for 2 weeks then I saw her go into Master's office. When she left with Erza, Juvia, and my little sis, I was confused. 3 hours passed and then Master just announced that Lucy, Erza, Juvia and Natsume left the guild. No, I can't live without my kid, Luce and lil' sis! I need them in my life! What did I do wrong?!
---------------------------------------
A/N: Finished finally! Stupid dense Natsu and Sting..
Natsu: Hey I'm not dense!
Me: Yes you are, you don't know what's 9+10 is.
Natsu: It's 42!
Me: Nope! It's 21 dummy.
Natsu: Dammit! Why's my sis name Natsume, BTW?
Me: It combines with your name, DUMMY!
Sting: What am I missin'?
Me: You cheating on Natsume and her leaving you forever.
Sting: Nuuuu! Meanie! Give me back my mate!!
Me: Say the disclaimer first!
Sting and Natsu: Bruhh_Is_Life does not own Fairy Tail! Mr. Hiro Mashima does!
Sting: Now gimme back my mate!
Natsu: Hey I said it too, why can't I get Luce back!
Sting: She said me densey!
Natsu: I don't give a rats a$$!
*fighting*
Natsume: Shuttie uppie, Natsie and Stingy *psycho grin*
*both shut up*