Funny little secrets pt.2

After daddy left I've been with Orochimaru. He is really nice to me he is training me to be a real ninja!

"Master Hebio I want to show you my new jutsu!!!" Orochimaru's face scrunches up hear the terrible nickname.

"What is it Hebi no ko?" He created his own name for her he thought Y/n didn't fit her he couldn't understand why Jiraiya would choose such a name for her.

She beamed her eyes crinkling at the corners "I made a new jutsu."
Orochimaru thought it was adorable how happy she was so he followed her outside he see's her about to put up a hand sign but then she stopped.

He thought she was done and was about to clap but then she touched a tree and in the blink of an eye it was dust.

"Hebi! What the he-" he cut himself off thinking about how devastating this jutsu could be, which he smiled and looked down at her as he says "Hey Y/n can you tech me that jutsu" Y/n had no idea what to say the he had never taken interest in one of her Jutsus before he'd just clap and teach her another jutsu. So she wasn't gonna take this to lightly because he wanted to Know. So he turned to him and says" Yes Master Hebio"

He shook his head and smiled.
——————————
Time skip

Y/n was tired she had just wanted to sleep but Orochimaru insisted" Do it again I need to understand how it works"

Y/n couldn't take anymore she was only six but she had been practicing for weeks without sleep and she was tired the jutsu took to much chakra to be doing it so many times but Master Orochimaru just wanted to learn and understand the Jutsu she regretted saying she could teach him. "Master-"
Orochimaru cut her off trying to ask her about the hand sign she did"What hand sign do you do?"
"Master-"

"How long do you hold it?"
"Master! I am sleepy!" The tears threatened to drop down her cheeks.
Orochimaru got irritated "The only way we are sleeping is after I learn this jutsu." He looked serious so Y/n being the child she is begins to throw a tantrum screaming and crying.
—————————

Returning to my father's home I see so many letters in the mail slot from my dad some of them written in his drunkenness.....
I haven't been home in 10 years Orochimaru had gone on jobs taken me with him but my dad hasn't been home for 10 years lady Tsunade has returned home and I've been staying with Orochimaru I've been asked to be apart of the anbu on many occasions but I continue to deny because they normally only ask when I bring up my Dad which concerns me.
Walking into the house I begin to clean up the house I knew how he would completely flip out when he sees the house in such disarray but to my dismay cleaning only made my heart hurt so I sit on the couch and begin to read the 10 years worth of letters.
.....................
After a whole lot of sadness and tears

It was the last letter dated to the day before today...
Orochimaru had joined the party of reading letters after he brought one more from his house addressed to me.
"Hebi no ko I'm not sure if that will help you believe your dad is alive but he is alive I promise-"

"THEN WERE THE HELL IS HE HEBIO HMMM? Hello? Where is my dad why isn't he home!"
Orochimaru turned to Y/n although she was mad he was happy she responded with Hebio she stopped saying it 3 years ago when Jiraiya had been reported missing.
"Trust me my Sainō no aru hebi no ko you will see your father.... I need you to trust me though"

He'd only call you that when he wanted something from you his talented snake child he always called me his snake child I thought it was because he was all about snakes but I'm not so sure why he called me that anymore.

"And do what? Join the Anbu I am not good enough to be in the Anbu!"

"On the contrary you are you are exactly what they need but I don't want you to join them..."
Y/n was confused then what was his need for her to trust him....
"Joining them means someone else will train you what I need you to do Hebi no ko..." Orochimaru pushes her hair out of her face allowing her to make eye contact and says "Hebi I need you to become someone else already in the Anbu I need you to spy on them and tell me what they know"
The malicious look in his eye created a wave of sadness that went straight to her heart.
"You don't even care about my dad! You-you just want to use me for your own personal gain! You are pathetic you that he was your friend your rival and most importantly my dad!"

Y/n stood up and climbed over the couch.
"If I ever see you again Hebio it'll be to soon forget you and this dumb village. I hate everyone here!"
Y/n running away from the only place she knows to get away being stopped by Danzou
—————————
Look at the white haired ninja I thought about my father who was still missing....
Y/n hanging upside down on a tree is now making eye contact with a white haired ninja.
"Hi I'm Y/n but everyone calls me Hebi no ko or just Hebi"

"Hello I guess" the white haired ninja said
"You are kakashi hatake 13 and your entire team is history... you blame yourself."

"Thanks but I don't need you to tell my fortune."
"No fortune just fact"
——————
Danzou walks in to Orochimaru's house.
"Are you finally going to let him go?"
Orochimaru looked over at the test tube seeing Jiraiya "She would have gotten him back if she had just said yes to my request.... Now she probably won't ever see him again...."

Danzou looked at Orochimaru as Orochimaru touched the test tube sad. "When did you get feelings?"
"He made my greatest weapon so how can I not feel bad.... Thank you Jiraiya" he smiled
Danzou rolled his eyes "you are obsessed with her-"
"My Sainō no aru hebi no ko is the strongest she could be at this moment and she is in your care yet you still underestimate her abilities"

"No I understand that she's strong but you can't keep her father for long she is asking questions and will find the answers.."

"No she won't Jiraiya doesn't have any children...." Orochimaru slowly turns a knob changing the color of the tank holding Jiraiya
Danzou was confused "What are you going to do?" Orochimaru holds out a syringe to him "Stab it into her neck she will lose her memory you tell her-"

———————
"So my dad will be here soon?"
Danzou nods his head looking at y/n
Orochimaru walks in and says "Hello my Hebi no ko"
"DAD!!!!"