14 short horror stories.

Here's a couple short stories.
I personally like horror stories when there short but super scary. Please comment if you want short stories or long or both, thanks!
Also if you noticed some of the writing in the stories font is like this but the rest of the story isn't it's because that means I added to the original story because I thought it sounded scarier.

1. You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying "don't go down there honey, I heard it to".

2. I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like hammering woke me. After that, I could barley hear the muffled sound of the dirt covering the coffin over my own screams.

3. I woke up to hear knocking on glass.
At first, I thought it was the window Intel I heard it come from the mirror again.

4. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it was this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

5. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping, I live alone

6. I never go to sleep, but I keep walking up.

7. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

8. "I can't sleep" she whispered, crawling into bed with me. I woke up cold clutching the dress she was buried in.

9. I begin tucking him in bed and he tells me, "daddy, check for monsters under my bed". I look underneath for his amusement and see him. Another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering "daddy theres somebody on my bed" I then heard laughter from above me.

10. I get home, tired after a long days work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face, Intel one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me saying
"I like your cat".

12. She asked me why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't.

13. Growing up with cat and dogs.
I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.

14. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to god I've closed more doors then I've opened.