The Lake's Refletion

There once was a flower fairy who's flower was a peony, her name was Macy. Everyday she would go and sit by the lake near her peony and look at the sun shining on the water. But what she didn't know; or he thought she didn't know, is that a stone fairy who's stone is was a limestone, named Sam was always watching her. Though she did know because she could see him watching her in the waters reflection. She would watch him watch her in the waters reflection and smile to herself seeing him blush.

He would always watch her because he thought she was beautiful and she would sit by the lake just smiling at the water like she saw something she liked (which she did because she saw him blushing and smiling a silly smile while watching her smile). They would just spend hours staring at each other. Him thinking she couldn't see him and her smiling when he would do something silly while thinking no one could see him.

One cold morning she went to the lake to watch the sunrise but she missed breakfast (because all of the peony fairies would eat together) so she got up to find something to eat. But as she was getting up a shadow descended on her. Very carefully and slowly she turned around and found a big furry squirrel behind her. The flower fairies and the stone fairies had a feud with the squirrels. Sometimes the squirrels would take flower fairies to eat, because in their opinion flower fairies tasted good. But the stone fairies did not. So the stone fairies would try to keep the flower fairies safe. She screamed. As she screamed the squirrel grabbed her and she started screaming for help instead of just screaming hoping the limestone fairy that was always watching her would jump in and save her. Which he did. He jumped out with a limestone sword (which all of the stone fairies have, they all have their sword the same kind of stone that they are) and he stabbed the squirrel in the foot making it drop Macy on the ground, Sam then chased it off. When Sam returned to Macy's side she was still on the ground where the squirrel had dropped her. She then jumped up and hugged him around the neck making him blush. When she didn't let go he hugged her back and felt her shaking as tears ran down her face. When they finally broke apart she had stoped crying but was still shaking.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Ya." She answered after a while.

"You sure?" He asked.

"No." She said, "that was really scary. If you hadn't intervened I wouldn't be here right now."

"Ya maybe, but you're really strong so you probably would have been able to get away. Also you're really pretty.'' The last part he said under his breath hoping she didn't hear, but she did and smiled.

"Thank you!" She said and laughed when he blushed.

"You're really cute when you blush, and smile, and do silly thing when you think no one can see you!" She said and shoved him with her shoulder.

"W-what d-do you m-mean cute a-and-and when d-did you s-see me d-do some-something silly when I thought no-nobody was watching?'' He stuttered trying to hide his blushing face behind his hands.

"Oh." It was her turn to blush. "All of the time when you're watching me while I'm sitting by the lake." She answered.

"You knew I was watching you, how?" He said trying not to blush.

"I saw you watching me in the lakes reflection, see!" She said, walking to where he usually sat while watching her.

"Oh so that's how you knew but don't you think it's weird for me to be watching you?" He said now fully blushing again.

"No I think it's cute that you just watch me sitting by the lake because you like me."

"Who said I like you?" He said cutting her off.

"No one. I just thought so because you said I was pretty and you watch me for hours."

"Oh, well ya I do but do you like me seeing as you also watch me for hours?"

"Yup." she said kissing him. "Lets go." She then stood up pulling him with her and they walked away into the sunset.

(Ok so here it is... I know it sucks but please no hate comments. I wrote this for school a long time ago and... Anyways Arrow out!)