CHAPTER 1

"Time Travel"
🖤
🖤
🖤

Third person

A cold night once again felt in Yokohama city both organizations are a bit quiet and have a truce for the mission they are dealing with.

Aktugawa was sent on a mission to investigate, he carefully look around, so he won't be in trouble. He glanced around before entering this antique store full of clocks. He investigate the surroundings, walking slowly then he felt something in his shoes. He stepped on something...

"Jinko?"

He thought, he picked it up and stare at it long enough to melt it. It then suddenly opened as it brights that Ryuunosuke could be blind after words.

Ryuunosuke immediately throw it away and was about to get out of the store but unexpected, darkness take over him.

Ticking clocks can be heard, the sound of the universe echoed through Ryuunosuke's ears. His eyes flattered and his brain process the events happened.

He saw blurry images of violet and black with clocks surrounds him. As he lose conscious again.

His eyes flattered as the sun rays lit up his face. He groans as he sit up touching his head.

What happened?....

He thought, he looked around wondering where he is. He panicked and searched for the tiger clock shape but unfortunately, there's no where to be found.

He then noticed his clothes are different, very different that it looks like he turned back to the time of ancient times.

What the heck is going on? The ability user I need to find that person so I'll get out here, Not quite sure if this is an illusion.

Overwhelming thoughts coming through his mind then suddenly, he felt a warm hand wrapping around his waist. He flinched and pushed the person away and immediately stand position to fight.

"Rashamon!"

He shout but none came out, his ability seems to not work and he start panicking. He then noticed the person who hugged him. Unexpected it was his enemy. His rival.

What is he doing here?

"Ryuu? Are you still mad at me?"

"Ryuu? How dare you call me that name jinko, I didn't give you permission to call me that!"

"But you said to call you that"

"When did I-"

A sudden shock of head ache from Akutugawa's and recalling a memories that not even happened in his life. But it was clear it was him who's experiencing this memories.

They were....

"MARRIED?! US?!"

"Y-yeah, did I do something wrong?"

JINKO? AND I?

Ryuunosuke is so confused of the situation he's in. He couldn't process anything right now. Because of it too much to process he again eaten by the darkness.