Andrea

When mom walked in i said is this my brother. mom said andy is your brother he doesn't know ok. I said ok. mom called andy and told andy. Mom i said what going on. Mom andy is coming over to see his sister.

Andy pov's

"ANDREA" i heared my name. I look over it was andy. Hi sis, how are you. Im good i said to andy. How are you mom. Im great andy thanks for asking. Andy i said i wrote a story about you. Really said andy. Yea let me go and get it ill be right back. Ok said andy.

Andrea pov's
Im back. Ok said andy. Whats that on your arm he asked. Mom said they are cuts. Andy started crying why are you cutting yourself. Im cutting because im made funny of because im emo. Andy said i love you sis and i always will. Thanks andy love you bro. Wheres juliet i ask. I walked into the room. Andrea he said to me do you want to live with me and juliet he ask. I said YES. I ran up to my room and pack all my stuff. Andy was so happy that i was living with him because his band is so amazing. They are my favorite band in the world. I love juliet to. I got a call on my phone and it was my dad who hates me and that why i cut. He texted me and said go die in hell. I started to cry i grabed a knife and started cutting. Andy walked in to my room and he said stop im here for you. Tell me what happened he ask. I said are dad will hates me so much that he told me go die in hell. Andy said listen to saviour ok sis. I said ok and stopped crying and i was ready to go and i said to my mom bye i love you. I just met juliet and i love juliet like a sister. Andy told just what happened she started to cry. I said its alright. She said ok. Andy i said can i talk to you alone plz. He said ok. I think dad is right i think i should kill myself. Andy crying he said dont do it i really love you sis.
Ok i wouldnt ok.

Juliet pov's
Andy walked out crying thinking about andrea if she will kill herself . Andy are you ok? He said no. My sis just said that want to kill herself. Juliet started crying. Juliet said i dont know what to do andy. I walked out of my room andy i said im not going to kill my self. Thanks sis i really love you.
Andy walked into my room woke me up. Hello andy. Whats for breakfast i asked. Good morning said juliet. I said good morning i said to juliet. I ate breakfast. I way to my room and played all of bvbs albms. I started to cry. Andy walked in whats wrong sis. "Dad"cry. I love you bro i said to andy. Andy said lets go to breakfast. I said ok. I went on the web and type black veil brides. I love my bros band. I walked down the street. I was look at andy he said hi. I said hi back. I and let go back to the house i tired. He said ok. Andy i said you should ask juliet to marry you. Andy ok i will.