Prologue (Trinity's Past)

-Trinity's POV-

I'm was an orphan, that my biological parents died. Although, I am an child. I lived in the place called an Orphanage, it's where some children were orphans. Sadly, I'm just an sad little child that bullies keep picking on me. They were orphans too. (It's not Hatzgang.) I hear someone knocking my door. I got scared, and I decided to hide under the bed. "I-It's open!...", I said. An chubby man opens the door, and enters to my room. His name was actually Bob Velseb. Bob tries to find me, but I'm too scared to reveal myself. Finally, Bob found me under the bed. I got threatened and got even more scared of him. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you!", he said. I'm was very shy, as I got out from being under the bed. "It's alright, you don't have to be shy,", he said. He started to hug me. I felt surprised, and I've never seen someone hugging me for the first time, so I hugged back. Bob decided to adopt me, as an father. He holds my hand, as he takes me to his car, to drive home. 15 minutes later, I arrived at his house. His house was alittle old, as usual, but I liked it. I felt really happy again.

(That's all her past! I'll make an next page as I could, but I have school, tho. But it's okay! I'll make it as possible tho! Have a good day!)