𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵..

In life we have some people in our lives that don't deserve us. They're mean, disruptive, abusive,etc towards for no sensible reason, but one rainy day that might change. By me lol

Kim Y/n is a 20-year-old woman. She goes to college by a scholarship. Her step parents her aunt and her husband are alcoholics. They always reach home late and drunk then abuse mentally and physically unnecessarily, which she hides from everyone around her showing her best sides.

"Y/n you little brat; Get up and make ups dinner now!" The man y/n's uncle yelled at her on ground from the couch. She woke up in continual pain from her body from the beating she got last night.
She got up as she hissed in pain then went to her aunt and uncle breakfast.

She gave them the food then hurried to bathroom taking a shower then putting on her uniform and grabbing her bag pack and was about to leave when her uncle called her "Here take this buy me and your aunt some wine" he said  giving her money, she took it sighing then running to the shop.

Y/n's Pov:

"Y/n you're here again" shopkeeper said smiling "mhm you're acting likr I don't come here atleast twice a week" I said smiling giving him the money he laughs then gives me the wine "Thank you Mr. Jung" I said leaving the shop going back to the house.

I gave my uncle the wine then left for school. I was walking when I saw a little girl crying while eatting an icecream next to icecream I walked over to her "Are you okay?" I ask asked crouching "No" she said still crying "What's wrong?" I asked "I lost my brother and I can't find him" She explain "It's okay no need cry I'll help you find him" I said standing up then holding her empty hand as we start walking.

"Can you describe your brother?" I asked she nodded "He's medium in height and has black hair and he's wearing all black" She explained. We looked around for 2 hours not being able to find the person of description "It doesn't look like we'll find him here. Do you know where you live?" I asked her she shaked her head "Am gonna have to bring you to the police station" I said she shaked her head "Am sorry I don't know where else to bring you" I said in a calm voice "What about your house?" She asked "My house isn't a healthy environment for you stay" I said she started to cry "Please stop crying" I said crouching to wipe her tears "Please let me stay at your house" She said with cute little baby eyes I thought about for awhile before agreeing.

I brought to house putting her inside my room from the window then joining her inside closing the door "Be quiet and don't go downstairs okay" I said she nodded I smiled "What color do like?" I decided to get to know her a little "It's pink and black like eldest brother" She said sitting on the floor and I joined her "What about you" she asked "I can't decide because it changes all the time" I said she smiled "Yow should likie prink cause it aimazing and pretty likie yow" she said I smiled "Thank you and no wonder you like pink because your  pretty and amazing" I asked she smiles widely "Dow yow watchh animee and kpop?" She asked seriously I nodded "Yay we're bresties now" She said excitedly the hugging me.

"Are you hungry" I asked "Yeah veory veory hunggry"She said rubbing her tummy I smiled "okay stay in here am gonna make you a sandwich okay" I said she nodded and I got from the floor  "I'll be back" I said leaving closing the door.

I downstairs from my room in the attic my druck Aunt and Uncle were sleeping on the couch, so tip toed to the kitchen and made a sandwich for little girl I forgot to ask her name then tip toed back upstairs to my room giving the girl the sandwich "What's your name?" I asked sitting back down on floor with her "Min Azami" the little girl said eating her sandwich "That's such a pretty name for a pretty girl" I said she smile " Tank yow whawt's yoire naime" she asked me back "It's Kim Y/n" I said "Yoire naime is prewty two" Azami said aswell this time I smile.