iwho's boss ? Roc Royal imagine

It was a late friday night & you were sitting on the couch waiting for Roc to come through that front door. Lately, Roc has been m.I.a in this relationship, he's been hanging out with "the boys" a little too much. Every night was a different excuse as to why he's been coming in 2 hours late. You were starting to get suspicious.

20 minutes lateer..

Roc walks through the door with a huge grin & he looks over at you.

Roc: Heey babe.

(y/n): what's your excuse tonight Roc ?

Roc: okay look, Me and the boys went out to eat &- (gco)

(y/n): Why couldnt you come home and eat ? I cook for you..

*waits for Roc to respond but he doesnt*

(y/n): you know what.. I cant do this ! The coming home late & not even having a good excuse to cover up your lies ! See I let it slide too many times ... I need better answers Roc! What's goin on ?

Roc: (y/n) what are talking about ? I been busy, trying to work soo that I can support us ! Babe im not lyin to you.

(y/n): oh my gawd ! & you still wanna lie to me ? just tell me who she is !!!!!!!! *you raise your voice*

Roc mean mugs you, "who you hollerin at ?"

(y/n): yo punk ass !

Roc slams you against the wall ! ( not too hard ) your heart races. you didnt expect him to get physical.

Roc: My punk ass ?

You stare at him in awe & he throws you over his shoulder.

(y/n): *screams* put me down roc !!

Roc ignores you & run up the stair to you guys' bedroom.

Roc: *tosses you on the bed*

10 mins lateer....

"ahhhhhh... Roc! Okaay im sorry !" you moan out.

Roc continues to pound you, "nawe, you aint sorry yet!"

He pins your arms down soo that you cant move.. and he does slow deep thrusts that makes you weak !

your eyes roll, and the only thing you manage to get out was "ahhhh..." when you reach your 4th orgasm, Roc stops.. & he falls beside you. Your vagae is swollen, red af', & soaked.

Roc: Bet you'll think twice before you start hollering at me.