chap 1 the day.

It was roughly 7am. I had just taken a shower, then threw on my CA limited sweatshirt and some white shorts and white vans.
I walk down the stairs of my new appartment in Los Angeles. I open my curtin to see the bright warm sun. I then grab my bag and head off to my first day of being a responsible adult. Had I  just turned 18 I was forced to get a job. Oh by the way my names kodie. Kodie Tayler rian. I just moved to California to get away from my family. I was excited to start my job. And my life.
I arrive to work and put on my apron.
Then this develishly handsome boy comes in. He was tall bleached hair. Looked about 19. He came up to the counter
"What can I get you?" I said smiling
"Ummm could I get a Java chip frap?"
"Of corse! Would like whip?"
"Yes,please"
"And your name?" I said with the cup in my hand ready to write his name.
'Kian'.
As I hand him his drink he smiles and thanks me. Then turns around to leave. Then he jults back around and says.
"Could I get your number?" With nerve in his eye. But a smile on his face.
I smile and give my number.
"Thanks I'll call you" he said with the tone as if he'd just completed a 5k race.
"You're welcome." I said with a smile.
"Wait! What's your name?"
"Kodie" I say.
Then he left and I carried on with my day.
Then as soon as my shift ends I get in my car and go to my cozy apartment.
I go upstairs and put on some sweats and throw my hair up.
I lay down. And immediately fall asleep.